Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you leave the deadline for reviewing for maybe Sunday? (I don't think you set a review deadline date? :unsure: ) I feel really, really ill and can't concentrate on reading anything at the moment. Hopefully, by Sun I might feel okay plus I'll have more time. :)

The review deadline was the 13th of November (this Friday) and is shown above the posts. It gives people four days to read and vote.

:o Thank you! Its the first time I've won a writing competition! Didn't think my story would win when I saw all the other stories about Aden/ Belle. Sorry I didn't reply before now, been busy with daughter/nursery/shopping/flu.

I have some ideas about a subject for the competition, I will set it up ASAP :D Do I start a new thread? Sorry, been a busy morning and I need to get my head into gear!

Do I start a new thread? Sorry, been a busy morning and I need to get my head into gear!

No Miranda you do not open a new thread. Simply post the new topic that you come up with, and any rules & the deadline, in here. Also just make sure to add 'Quick Fan Fiction Contest #3' as the title of that post.

Once the deadline is up & you are ready to post the entries, then you may start a new thread with all the entries, so other members can read, review & vote for them.

Hope that makes sense. And congrats on winning the last contest. :D

Archived