Vampire Diaries

theAdellefan

This show is definatly my new obsession. I just love everything about it.

I like Stefan but Damon is definatly my favourite. Ian somerhalder plays him perfectly.

Not one episode so far has been bad In my opinion. I love that there are so many twists in the story. There have been quite a few moments where I have been left thinking Oh My God. Episode 11,12,13 and 14 have to be my favourites though.

I recently got my friend hooked on this show and I have been watching them with her and i have to agree not once have i found myself bored whilst watching them again. I think episode 11 had the most twist in it for me. I was still reeling from one twist when all of a sudden along came another. I am definatly looking forward to the last half of the season.

I want this show to be on in NZ. They've picked up a lot of the new series in the last few months but this isn't one of them. I keep hearing a lot about it and I really want to see it. Hopefully someone picks it up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I was e-mailing TV3 about Glee the other day and decided that I would ask them about The Vampire Diaries, too. They told me that they don't hold the rights and that TVNZ hold them. I wonder if they will wait until the whole first season is finished in the US and play the whole thing towards the middle the year. I hope we get it soon anyway.

I'm actually really enjoying this show at the moment. I didn't think I would when I first watched but I am. I really like Stefan and the way he genuinely seems to care for other people, not to mention how pleasant natured he is. Mixed feelings about Damon. There are times where I hate him and feel he is nothing but a cold blooded killer who doesn't really care for anyone. What immediately springs to mind is how he was killing at the beginning, when he turned Vicky, set up one of Stefan's oldest friends to save his own skin (Incidentally I do feel he was trying to protect Stefan as well but I felt that was more for himself). Also when he attacked Bonnie and Stefan had to save her but that was more out of anger than actually wanting to kill her. However I still think he's a good character and I like evil vibe about him and the sort of ironic way he's written not to mention the banter with Stefan. Also with a show like this you need a bad guy and it just wouldn't work if everybody was good. Even though he still doing bad things I'm wondering though if over time there will be gradual reform. He hasn't killed anyone in the last couple of episodes but it's hard to tell if that is only because he doesn't want his cover blown. Almost forgot about Elena (another person who I quite like) who seems to know quite a bit about them despite not knowing them for very long. I like the fact that she is strong-willed and it will be interesting to see what happens with her and Stefan.