Indigo Walker - Samara Weaving

Jen

Samara Weaving? Brilliant! Didn't realise she was coming into HAA. She was brilliant in Out of the Blue, the sadly missed series that I loved- I hope some people here saw it. Its nice to see another Out of the Blue actor coming to Summer Bay- so far I can think of at least 5 :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really need to bring back the Walkers because otherwise they are going to be left with a very small cast.

All of the teenagers/twenty year olds seem to be leaving.

Jessica Tovey,

Lincoln Lewis, Todd Lasance

are all gone, or on their way out.

Plus Tessa James probably won't hang around much longer.

Bring back some more young people :D

• 2 weeks later...

They really need to bring back the Walkers because otherwise they are going to be left with a very small cast.

Jessica Tovey,

Lincoln Lewis, Todd Lasance

are all gone, or on their way out.

Plus Tessa James probably won't hang around much longer.

Bring back some more young people :D

Is Todd Lasance going?

Answer using the spoiler way pls!

I agree with part of that. They do need some younger cast members. I'd like to see more of Belle/Adens age especially.

BUT saying that I don't want the Walker's back (controversial I know, lol). I thought as a fictional creation they were very poorly moulded. There didn't really seem any point to them. What did Sid do except unintentionally attract Nicole. What did Dexter do except be there for Annie? And what, if anything did Indi do? I think they were written out as they never seemed to fit in with the show. And I am sure that Indi was created and the actress chosen because of Indiana Evans. She has the same name and she looks very similar, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

^ Light brown? :unsure: It's hard to work out what it is.

I think all of the Walkers had a lot of potential and I wish they'd stuck around. They added a lot more to the show than most of the current characters are from my perspective.