Video Making Help Thread

Guest -Karen-

Hey guys :)

I was thinking of making some videos using Windows Movie Maker. I made my first video today, it was nothing related to BTTB or Home & Away but I'd like to give it a shot making some fan videos.

Anyways, I was wondering could someone explain how I get music onto my videos? All my music is on iTunes. When I went to select a song to use, there was no file in the folder but I thought maybe I needed to use Windows Media Player which I don't use. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was making my first movie with windows movie makers. But how do i get it on to youtube. When i try do download it, "Try converting the video into a different format with a converter or editing programme and then uploading it again." How do i do that? Any help would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyways, I was wondering could someone explain how I get music onto my videos? All my music is on iTunes. When I went to select a song to use, there was no file in the folder but I thought maybe I needed to use Windows Media Player which I don't use. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Sorry it's such a late reply, I am a huge fan of iTunes too. When you want to upload the song to WMM, Click import Audio/music, click music, iTunes, iTunes Music, then change the drop down menu to "All Files", and then you will see all the files you want :)

I was making my first movie with windows movie makers. But how do i get it on to youtube. When i try do download it, "Try converting the video into a different format with a converter or editing programme and then uploading it again." How do i do that? Any help would be great.

How did you publish the Video? It should have uploaded fine as a WMV.

• 5 weeks later...

I am sick of making bland video after bland video with WMM !!

So I've decided I will go out and buy Sony Vegas. I've seen some amazing videos on Youtube made with Sony Vegas and I really want to make some masterpieces like them myself.

Anyone have Sony Vegas ? What are your opinions on Sony Vegas ? Easy to get used to ?

• 3 weeks later...

So I've decided I will go out and buy Sony Vegas. I've seen some amazing videos on Youtube made with Sony Vegas and I really want to make some masterpieces like them myself.

Anyone have Sony Vegas ? What are your opinions on Sony Vegas ? Easy to get used to ?

I use Sony Vegas, i have Sony Vegas Platinum Pro and its just like any other Sony used :) yes it is easy to get used to you just have to play around a bit and not be scared of going out there with your vids

So what do you guys think of my 1st attempt at using Sony Vegas ?

for your first go Kevin, that is amazing so well done and kudos to you for doing so well on your first go as well :)

I use Sony Vegas, i have Sony Vegas Platinum Pro and its just like any other Sony used :) yes it is easy to get used to you just have to play around a bit and not be scared of going out there with your vids

So what do you guys think of my 1st attempt at using Sony Vegas ?

for your first go Kevin, that is amazing so well done and kudos to you for doing so well on your first go as well :)

Thank you Bec :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived