Who should Belle be with ?

-Kevin-

Whos a better match for Belle ? Aden or Liam ?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy but I'm still hoping Belle and Geoff will get together one day...But I voted for Liam on the grounds that he isn't Aden.

I actually love that idea. I always wanted Belle to get with Roman since he first arrived aswell.

Theres potential for a great longterm friendship with Liam and Belle. And so far I'm truly enjoying the kind of relationship they have now. It's different from the usual friendships on the show. Pairing them up as a couple would only ruin that or take away from it so I hope the writers don't go down that predictable route just so they can add some extra drama in the Aden/Belle relationship.

Aden all the way. There is no other guy for Belle, Aden's the only one for her and always will be.

We all know Adelle get back together next week anyway.

Adelle forever.

I picked Liam just to make Belle unhappy because she isnt with Aden its a shame they get back together

But will break up again later along just watch

Archived