The Location Thread

ctang

Knew I'd seen a good example of it somewhere, took an age to find again. You can see the inside of the canopy properly from this angle:

Spoiler

17881494_415060695524078_112086610209249

That's a repost from a H&A fan account on Instagram, unfortunately I don't know which cast/crew member posted it originally as they didn't credit.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dan F said:

Knew I'd seen a good example of it somewhere, took an age to find again. You can see the inside of the canopy properly from this angle:

Reveal hidden contents

That's a repost from a H&A fan account on Instagram, unfortunately I don't know which cast/crew member posted it originally as they didn't credit.

It was either Emily or Ada :P

On 4/21/2017 at 11:39 PM, Dan F said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nice one, interesting quirk of the property! So can you visit the exterior location of SBH?

Just now, cadyctslover said:

Nice one, interesting quirk of the property! So can you visit the exterior location of SBH?

No it's on a private estate and can't be seen from the road, though the caravan park and the garage are just about visible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

So is the house where Brody is staying in the uk eps jennifer atkins' house. 

Also I have another question. This this time Max And Chloe Richards' house. It looks as if in the same street just up the beach a bit. Is that right? 

It's a few doors up from Jennifer's house, it's the one I mentioned in here back in March.

And yes, the Richards house was at the end of the street (though not on the beachside and long since demolished).

A slightly more recent location added today, from 2012, the James House.