The Location Thread

ctang

I agree.

It's one of the few locations that I'm working on at the moment for the site - its most likely around the Hawkesbury Shire area, probably Windsor/Richmond way.

I recognise it as the same location they used last time for the Campbell farm.

Edited by Mistified

I agree.

It's one of the few locations that I'm working on at the moment for the site - its most likely around the Hawkesbury Shire area, probably Windsor/Richmond way.

The farm looks great the only thing that's missing is the seaview but it's okay (change is good) :D

Last episode i think for the first time i saw the front side of the Beach House (Irene's)

Are they filming there? It looks much smaller

Beach%20house%20Irene.jpg

I'm 95% sure they're filmed at Vineyard. I work in Windsor and a few months ago I remember a regular telling me they're filming at a farm in Vineyard... But then again it could have been Richmond/Windsor because it's pretty much all the same place :P

It does look like the general Pitt Town area, but a lot of that whole area tends to look the same anyway so it could be anywhere :P Cheers for the possible tipoff Drew, its on the list of possibilities so I'll look at Vineyard next.

And yes it is the same location that they used in 2007.

It has been a while since we've seen an exterior stock of the Beach House, it is still the same one they've been using for the past few years, but we've never had any scenes outside of it, just the stock shots.