BTTB Monthly Quiz

Guest Quizmaster

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello again,

Our mammoth 2011 Season Quiz (the biggest yet) has now been launched with some rather tantalising questions, so let's see how many of you have really been paying attention over the last 12 months....

Happy new year,

Quizmaster

Hopefully lots of people will take part. I will be sitting down and concentrating on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

This is the Quizmaster. Thank you all for taking part in the bumper 2011 Season quiz.

With there being 4 participants in this quiz, we shall head straight to the results which are out of 60:

In third place is moniqueee. with 26.5 pts

In second place is Merlin with 55.5 pts

And the winner of the 2011 Season quiz is... ish_the_angel with 59 pts

Well done to ish_the_angel for winning this round, and well done to all who participated.

-------------------------

That now brings us to the end of our monthly BTTB quizzes.

A big thank you to all of those who have taken part over the past 3 years, and especially to those who were regular entrants.

Don't forget, if you start suffering from trivia withdrawal, you can test your wits against one another in the H&A Round Robin thread in the Games section. Don't get too slack though, I may well pop up again one day in the future when you least expect it.

Until we meet again,

Quizmaster

Well done, Ish, it's been a pleasure to compete with you over the last year or so! :D

Congratulations to everyone else who took part - I'll miss the quiz but hope there will be the occasional one to keep the trivia addicts on their toes!

I've PM'd The Quizmaster,but,thought there'd be no harm in posting here too,I didn't get a PM with my score and the answers? :(:unsure: Apologies if I've got this wrong. I know I could look on the main site and find the answers myself,but,I'd like to know what my score was and be able to see what I got right,for one last time! :) I will miss these quizzes and I'd really like thank all involved,I've won one and enjoyed entering them all. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived