BTTB Monthly Quiz

Guest Quizmaster

Hello, I'm the BTTB Quizmaster, bringing you the first of what we hope will be many monthly quizzes. Each month, we'll ask you 25 testing questions about Home and Away, some slightly easier than others. To try and be fair to those who are newer watchers of the show, many of the answers can be found on the site, you just need to know where to look. Using any of the forums, especially the Quick Questions threads, to ask for the answers is against the rules. Once you've completed the quiz, you can PM me with your answers. Each competition will run from the 15th to the end of each month. The link for the first quiz can be found here.

The winner will get some artwork proclaiming that you are that months winner. In the event of a tie, a name will be picked at random from those who have gained the highest score.

Any questions about the running of the quiz can be asked below.

So, happy quizzing.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Thanks Quizmaster!

I would say Welcome to BTTB but I have a funny feeling that you have already been here. :D

Quiz looks excellent. Sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun! Will there be monthly quizzes relating to what has been on air? Like a quiz for March episodes?

Thanks, again! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived