Technical Issues

Dingo x

1 minute ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Hey I wondered why the 'A' (font colour) is not there anymore in the signature box when I went there to change my signature?

Are you accessing it from a smartphone or tablet? What buttons appear depend on what device you're accessing the forum on - whilst all the buttons should appear on the full desktop site, as the screen gets smaller the amount of buttons decreases to save space and provide the more crucial ones.

1 minute ago, Dan F said:

Are you accessing it from a smartphone or tablet? What buttons appear depend on what device you're accessing the forum on - whilst all the buttons should appear on the full desktop site, as the screen gets smaller the amount of buttons decreases to save space and provide the more crucial ones.

I am on my Macbook at the moment. I went to edit my signature and the 'A' font colour button is not there. 

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

3 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

I am on my Macbook at the moment. I went to edit my signature and the 'A' font colour button is not there. 

Unless you're zoomed in on the page for some reason then I'd have thought the MacBook resolution was more than sufficient enough for the full toolbar to show.

I've now switched it on for medium sized devices so see if it works now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had been still having this error message issue all the time when I go to another forum to read a post like e.g. fanfiction or spoiler section. It takes too long to post or re-edit something. 

508 Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~