Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats just an Online Ident for the website, someone else thought the same when it first debuted a fair few months ago and asked Seven - they confirmed that it had nothing do to with any new opening titles for the show.

However IF Seven are doing the new titles in-house, which we don't know if they are or not, then there's a chance it could be done by the same people that created the above ident.

News about the new titles and theme can be found in the News section of the main site

On a personal note, in my opinion I think the song is the best version we've had in recent years, and glossing over the glaring facts about the new titles, they do actually look pretty good!

Please note that they are not available to the public, so please don't post replies asking 'where can I see them' etc. You'll be able to see them when they debut next week

News about the new titles and theme can be found in the News section of the main site

On a personal note, in my opinion I think the song is the best version we've had in recent years, and glossing over the glaring facts about the new titles, they do actually look pretty good!

Please note that they are not available to the public, so please don't post replies asking 'where can I see them' etc. You'll be able to see them when they debut next week

Thank You Dan you have actually made my week!

Thanks so much! Can't Wait!

Can we please see a video of it?

Can we please see a video of it?

As I said in my original post, I cannot make them available to the public.

And as far as I can tell, they will be in every episode - it would be silly to shorten it so much and then still not use it in my opinion....

Thanks for the insight info Dan! :)

I'm still unsure about the castless though, hopefully it appears alright. Especially if they're going to be played come every episode now... Or is it still every random episode?

I like the colour scheme of the logo though, if that is the logo that you posted on the article. Looks good :D

Archived