Leah Patterson/Baker - Ada Nicodemou

Skykat

I think Leah could have  nieces and nephews who could be teens and come and live with her.

I think moving Leah into Summer Bay House was the best thing to happen to her character as Leah is the right age to become a foster mum. Let's face it Irene can"t be a foster mum forever as Irene is approaching her retirement years. Irene is still okay to look after teens for a while yet but there is going to come a time when it feels like she is too old to be foster mum .

The problem I always had with Sally being a foster mum was she felt more like an older sister as Kate Richie was only 5 to 7 years older then the actors who played Ric and Cassie.

Kate Richie still put 100% into trying to play a believable forester mum to Ric and Cassie but the age factor made it too unbelievable. Whereas with Leah being almost 40 is the right age to look believable as a foster mum . 

• 2 months later...

I know neither Leah or Irene are being very likeable at moment but I am finding my self siding with Leah as Leah least has excuse of standing up for her son and looking out for new born.

I think Luc is better off with Leah and VJ despite not sharing Dna as Martin gets unstable at times and he can find himself on wrong side of law and Irene is reaching  retirement age and Irene has had mental health  problems with her drinking and has breast cancer and by time Luc will have left school Irene will over 80 and Leah will only be 58 and still be working and  therefore not only more carpale at looking after Luc physically but also mentally and finically   and lets not forget VJ will only in his late 30s.

Also I think I rather Leah looking after me then Irene as Irene can get bit fiery and hard on her kids at times!.

• Like 3