Roman Harris - Conrad Coleby

lolajaney

For me, one of the most enjoyable characters when out of a relationship and with his kids, both his birth child, Nicole, and surrogate (I wasn't sure how to describe this relationship) child, Aden. He's another quite complex character, teen father and hidden secret past, and it has seemed that over the year he has been with us he has been like an onion, peeling one alarming skin after another. I know some peoople didn't enjoy the Rambo storyline but for me it showed that he would really do anything for his daughter and because of this their relationship seems to have changed permanently.

Completely different role for CC and a role he seems to be doing well in, in my opinion. He normally plays the playboy roles, or did in both Headlands and All saints, but he's believable as a dad off a teen even though he is barely 30 himself.

He seems best in his paternal setting and I'm hoping that the strong relationships continue with his children and hopefully he'll have some luck in love with someone who is happy to take on two troubled teens. Maybe Morag should come back and fal in love with him!!!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

He's the best dad ever. Cool, level-headed and strict when he needs to be. I think he's done an excellent job at dealing with his princess of a daughter and the fact that Aden trusted him more than he did with anyone else (except Dr Armstrong) says a lot about how much of a nice guy Roman is.

I really liked seeing the lengths he'd go to protect Nicole and it makes me think that he'd do this for anyone he loves as much as he cares for his daughter. Both Nicole and Aden are very lucky to have him looking after them and I like how the three of them have formed a tiny family unit which, I hope, won't be ruined by Natalie's arrival. I also hope that they'll find a way for him to be happy in his very complicated love-life. I know that for a woman it'd be hard coping with the fact that he's got two trouble kids in their teens but methinks the guy is well worth the effort, don't you agree?

• 1 month later...

I think Roman is the best father they have on the show at the moment, he is so level headed but he also commands respect at the same time. I love how he's developed his relationship with Nicole and has stuck by Aden through everything, i doubt many people would have.

I also loved his friendship with Morag :lol: it was such a random pairing to live toether, but it worked so well!!

And on a lighter note - i LOVED him during th OC :wub: Oh my..... :lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing where they take his character next year :)

I hate to say it but Roman is really growing on me.

I used to think he was too boring and he really started to get on my nerves for a time but now i really like him

I mainly hated him becasue he broke up with Charlie (my fave character) becasue he was still in love with Martha ( part of my favourite H&A couple that is J&M)

I just hope that if

Jack does die that Roman and Martha will not end up together

because that would be disastrous and I would despise him so much.

I hate to say it but Roman is really growing on me.

I used to think he was too boring and he really started to get on my nerves for a time but now i really like him

I mainly hated him becasue he broke up with Charlie (my fave character) becasue he was still in love with Martha ( part of my favourite H&A couple that is J&M)

I just hope that if

Jack does die that Roman and Martha will not end up together

because that would be disastrous and I would despise him so much.

Oh damn! I clearly missed some stuff or am way behind on H&A, I didn't know him and Charlie broke up. Especially because of Martha!!

Hopefully he doesn't get back with Martha though, that would annoy me. I thought Roman and Charlie suited well.

All that aside though, his character has grown on me, I wasn't bothered about him at first.. but after the episodes on the island etc. and that whole "Rambo" thing, he really grew on me. And I think his fatherly side has really made him a better character.

Roman's great. I love his relationship's with Nicole and Aden. He's a really supportive, yet, protective father.

His relationship with Natalie was interesting. I think it was a good idea to bring her in not only from Nicole's perspective but from Roman's, too.

You can't blame Roman for being in love with Martha. You don't get to choose who you fall in love with. It was always pretty obvious that he was holding back with Charlie. Maybe he did really try and get over Martha by being with Charlie which was probably the wrong move because he ended up hurting Charlie.