Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/11/2017 at 00:42, project90 said:

Still one my all time favorites was to good not to share

https://youtu.be/J2SBjw1EYuo

In that video there's a clip that looks like it's a funeral with Amanda saying "Morag, you're more than welcome to join us." When was this? The only funeral I can think of would be Beth's father but why did Morag attend that?

Also, I love little Sally asking for a glass of water and Morag telling her there's a tap outside! So abrupt!

16 minutes ago, Spinach said:

In that video there's a clip that looks like it's a funeral with Amanda saying "Morag, you're more than welcome to join us." When was this? The only funeral I can think of would be Beth's father but why did Morag attend that?

Also, I love little Sally asking for a glass of water and Morag telling her there's a tap outside! So abrupt!

It was indeed Graham's, she was actually very supportive to Beth through all that time, whilst trying to help the family in fighting Amanda over Graham's estate.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Disappointed Morag last appearances was nothing to do with her and she never got a proper send off. Or that she wasn't used enough like Cornelia wanted to be. Now we'll never see her again. 

But dont forget no-one knew it would be her last appearance.

1 hour ago, j.laur5 said:

But dont forget no-one knew it would be her last appearance.

I realise that. I'm saying it's a shame that the last few stints Morag had, very little was to do with her character and that she wasn't in it more over the years. 

Edited by Blaxland 89
  • Like 1