Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

Morag... hmmm. I'd be way out of my depth trying to sum up anything of her character from the early years, so I'll just focus on what I know.

She's not technically main cast, but she commands so much respect that no one bats an eyelid when she takes focus for weeks at a time. But I don't think anyone would really want her to be main cast. There would be something wrong about tying a character like Morag down. Which is why I don't particularly like her being lumped with a dead weight like Ross Buckton, but I suppose it is interesting to see how a hard-arse dominatrix like Morag can mellow out and become submissive to the powers of love. Especially if you were never a fan of her snide snarkiness to begin with.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Morag Belligham was the two faced evil witch back in her day, she made cruellia look bad.

She was the mother of Bobby hated her daughter, lets put it simpley she was one dislikable woman.

Show how in life has changed she's shred her skin i would never thought capable back then. i cant remeber much since Bobby all i remeber is that scene, i actually love her now..

so im gonna try and start this thread off for for the woman and character we thought we knew and the one we know now...

Edited by buffygirl

I really like Morag. :)

She has many admirable qualities. She’s so direct, upfront, quick witted, sharp tongued, outspoken, intelligent....I could go on. In the early days she did lack compassion on a personal level and on occasion did act like a prize bitch. I ignored that though as she had many other redeeming attributes. :D

Like most, Morag has mellowed with age, although I still wouldn’t try to cross her. It was a shame that the good times with Ross didn’t last a bit longer as its an area of her life she doesn’t seem to have had a lot of success with. To her credit she has stuck by him. Perhaps one day she’ll welcome her sister Colleen with open arms. :lol:

Living in the Bay permanently would be too much of a good thing for Morag. I like her coming and going. Just so long as she comes back. <_<

My favourite scenes with Morag are those involving her in her legal role.

Cornelia should be awarded an honorary LLB. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

She has many admirable qualities. She's so direct, upfront, quick witted, sharp tongued, outspoken, intelligent....I could go on. In the early days she did lack compassion on a personal level and on occasion did act like a prize *****. I ignored that though as she had many other redeeming attributes.

Like most, Morag has mellowed with age, although I still wouldn't try to cross her. It was a shame that the good times with Ross didn't last a bit longer as its an area of her life she doesn't seem to have had a lot of success with. To her credit she has stuck by him. Perhaps one day she'll welcome her sister Colleen with open arms.

I agree. Morag is cool. :cool:

Haha, I wont hold my breath for her welcoming Colleen as her sister. :lol:

I would like to see more of Morag. She doesnt have to become a permanant character, but more visits would be nice! Theres always a reason! Alf, Martha and of course Colleen! Her stepkids Charlie and Ruby

[who's actually her step granddaughter!]

. Im sure there will be plenty of oportunities to bring her back for her super ass busting laywer skills! :lol:

Edited by Danni02

I just adore Morag -- she is one class act and what with her caustic wit she is not a lady to reckon with! :o

I think this quote is one of my favourites..

"I'm sure some people will find your smart mouth amusing - but I am not one of them. You presume that tone with me again, and I will kick your spoilt, Gaucci-clad little backside from here to the other end of Summer Bay. And - if your father has a problem with that, I will kick his backside for letting you get away with being a rude, thoughtless little brat!! You got that!?" - Morag Bellingham

Simply sublime! :lol:

I loved seeing her softer side with Ross and am so glad she is returning.. cannot wait to see her in action again.

b.t.w does anyone here remember her in Sons and Daughters as Barbara Hamilton - many many years back..?? :rolleyes:

*T* :D