Martha MacKenzie - Jodi Gordon

emmasi

Jodi's acting is teriffic, Better than Paul's was when Sam died and I love Paul, and Jack.

Between having to re-live the horrors of cancer on screen and re-live losing her partner on screen she's been through an awful lot. I'm surprised she didn't want to pack it all in and leave when Paul did and we could have had our J&M sunset ending.

I love the tombyishness of Martha and while we don't see it so much now as when she first arrived, I think it is evident in that she doesn't have any close girly friends and all her best mates have been guys really -Jack, Ric, Roman.

Same will be the case with Hugo and Xavier possibly. Also if she does go back to her roots and buys the Campbell's farm then we will see more of the boyish Martha I'm sure.

. I loved the way she was working on the farm at the end of 07, in her check shirts, carrying bales of hay around :lol: Pity Jonah was a part of it though. I hope he NEVER comes back for her.

I love the idea of Martha becoming a farm girl again, going back to her roots, It would be a great thing for her and I loved the clothes she used to wear when Jonah/Michael was on the scene. Mistified I agree with you Jodi's acting has improved so much since she first came onto the show and I am immensely proud of her.

I'm not totally shallow but I think I would very much hate the return of the old clothes. I detested that red checkered shirt so much. :P I like all the shorts and skirts and what not, and the new pics of her hair. It looks kinda funky, lol. They had her in some horrible stuff during the pregnancy storyline. There's nothing wrong with the hippy skirts but they put her in waist coasts and shirts when she was wearing one, it made her look like an old maiden, lol. I only really have one request when it comes to keeping things from her wardrobe. The boots must stay- because they're totally iconic to her.

I like the idea of her buying the farm a lot but I think she can move from being 'farm girl' to 'property owner' It sounds better.

:P

Edited by Jamey-Maria

I only really have one request when it comes to keeping things from her wardrobe. The boots must stay- because they're totally iconic to her.

^ I totally agree. I love the boots. It's a shame we don't see them (that much) anymore.

Jodi's acting has been amazing lately. I already thought so during the pregnancy and cancer storylines. But her acting gets better and better. :D

The way she reacted when Alf told her about Jack or when Tony made her leave Jack's body... it was so heartbreaking.

:(

I just hope she'll stay single for a long time now. She just lost her soulmate. There's no way she will be able to forget him so easily!

I like the idea of Martha buying a farm. Plus it'll be a new location too. That's also a good thing.

I liked watching her work on the Campbell's farm. That storyline wll soon air here.

Edited by Barbara

^ I totally agree. I love the boots. It's a shame we don't see them (that much) anymore.

Jodi's acting has been amazing lately. I already thought so during the pregnancy and cancer storylines. But her acting gets better and better.

The way she reacted when Alf told her about Jack or when Tony made her leave Jack's body... it was so heartbreaking.

I just hope she'll stay single for a long time now. She just lost her soulmate. There's no way she will be able to forget him so easily!

I like the idea of Martha buying a farm. Plus it'll be a new location too. That's also a good thing.

I liked watching her work on the Campbell's farm. That storyline wll soon air here.

I agree, it will be good seeing the old Martha again, when i was watching the promo at the end of the last episode i noticed that Martha is Martha Mackenzie who else here thinks she should be credited as Martha Holden like she used to be before the divorce seeing as though Tony will be the only one left :(

Edited by martha-jack

Martha should be credited as Martha Holden. She married Jack.

Exactly! Jack may

be dead

but that doesn't mean she is now a MacKenzie again. She's still a Holden. It's not like they got divorced. It will always be Martha Holden (unless she gets married again before she leaves the show).