Miles Copeland - Josh Quong Tart

Cal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame he decided to leave but they sort of tainted the character by the time Josh left. Shame.

I always enjoyed their scenes together and there seemed to be a chemistry there. Miles could have tamed her a bit too I think. I do wonder if we'll see him again - he was probably the last truly interesting character created on the show.

Miles needed someone who was 'innocent' and just wanted to settle down and have a family. He would have made half of the perfect foster parents too, despite what the writers threw at him and Jai to spark drama. Hooking him up with Kirsty was a mistake because she never really got past having been on the run with Kane. From there it got worse by partnering him up with Leah. The miscarriage and her deciding not to have any more kids was a joke of a storyline.

The time he went to Melbourne with Charlie to find a runaway was the only time I actually liked Charlie and felt that there was potential there for a relationship. Sadly the writers didn't agree.

I didn't watch the show during the Rabbit storyline as by then it was a joke. Depression and mental illness should have been treated with a lot more respect that to have an imaginary person appear and act as almost a comedy companion.

I feel that the show was changing in tone and Josh decided that he should leave sooner rather than later. He lived within walking distance of where they did most of the filming at the time. He's done a lot of different things since leaving, stage shows and Underbelly for a start, although I've not kept track of him over the past few months.

I've always wished that he and Jazz settled down together and fostered some kids. It would have allowed Jazz to make up for past mistakes too!

YES!!! Loved them together. I thought it would have made an interesting watch for two characters that seemed such opposites to adapt to a more serious relationship. Jazz could've brought out a more wild side to Miles and he in turn could have tamed her a little. Not too much, because she wouldn't have been Jazz otherwise. I always thought they missed a really good oppurtunity with those two. Still one of my favourite H&A couples (Because I'm the loner that tends to support hopeless ships!)

I miss Jazz & Miles now. *Off to watch their lovely picnic*

Glad to see that someone appreciates Jiles other than myself. :P

I too think that they missed out on what could have been a nice romance! I'll need to watch the picnic ep too now! :D I know what you mean about shipping for hopeless couples - I still wish Kit & Noah lived happily ever after. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Okay i have been rewatching Leah and Miles from 2011 and it makes me miss him so much. I feel like Leah became more uptight since Miles left and shes haven't had a close friendship with anyone since Miles, I have also hated both her relationships after Miles aka Zac and Justin so I think its time for Miles to come back for Leah and to stay long term.