Miles Copeland - Josh Quong Tart

Cal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Ahhh I have to say that I am loving Miles so much since the start of the new season!!

He just adds so much comedy to the show, and he's got the funniest lines ever. I am so glad that they are finally using Miles the way he should be used, he does comedy so well!

The whole Rabbit thing is great too, I love the interaction between the two , also I am loving the interaction between Miles and Nicole as well.

It's good that they seem to be playing to Miles' strengths this year, bringing out his comic side, his eccentricity and his sideways look at things whilst still showing him to be a capable parent figure.He seemed to spent most of the last year getting into petty arguments with Kirsty and if they'd written him like this instead, the character and the relationship might be more popular.Not sure where they're going with this Rabbit storyline but I'm really enjoying their repartee.

I think Miles started out quite popular but his relationship with Kirsty brought him down.I think he'll be more popular that they've taken him back to how he was when he first started.

Yeah I do think he was quite popular from the getgo and the fact he was the twin of one of the longest serving cast member at the time made him even more likeable!

Miles is such a unique character , I just love the quirkiness and the complete random stuff he just does and says is hilarious!!! Like the scene when Leah was talking to Irene about having feelings for Elijah Miles just says "thats hot" :lol: Not to mention the whole "big torch" incident :lol: Ahhh long may Miles' awesomeness continue :D

^I agree. I am liking Miles so much more now that Kirsty is gone. I think that both Miles and Kirsty were better off separately, I liked them both better in scenes without the other.

I am interested to see where the storyline with Rabbit is headed. Josh has been doing a great job with it thus far. I like that there seems to be a developing friendship between Miles and Elijah too, he hasn't really had any close male friends since Roman.