Who Would you Bring Back

jdoddy

Who Would you Bring Back from The Dead?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now this is a hard one because if I could I would bring all four characters back. Given a choice it would have to be between Flynn and Noah and I would have to say…Flynn mainly because I loved his character and I’m not talking about the fake Flynn, I mean the original Flynn, Martin Dingle-Wall (even though he wasn’t the one that actually died). Make sense?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't really be bothered with any of those. Could I go for a female? I liked Gypsy Nash!! She was the original wild child at least in my time watching the show. Totally unpredictable.

They mean who would you bring back from the dead. Did Gypsy die :huh:?

Couldn't really be bothered with any of those. Could I go for a female? I liked Gypsy Nash!! She was the original wild child at least in my time watching the show. Totally unpredictable.

They mean who would you bring back from the dead. Did Gypsy die :huh:?

No but I would still like her back! :P

Yeah i did mean back from death but Gypsy isnt really included in the poll so it doesnt matter

I think that their could be a way to bring Dan back - like he faked his death cause he had a secret life with another woman or something - or went into hiding due to his connection with Peter, I mention Peter - did he even make an appearance at Dan's Memorial / Funeral?

Dan... because Dan and Leah are made for each other! It would give Leah something else to do, and a reason for Peter and Drew and Ryan to the bay for visits and of course bring Amanda... which I'm surprised we don't see slightly more of her as Belle is still in the bay, she doesn't even get a mention, Belle got held hostage and Amanda didn't even get called!

Archived