Anti-Angelo

Guest bijou

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dislike angelo not because he is interrupting adelle

i dislike him like i dislike charlie- he is ultimately a non-character that is completely uninteresting in his own right - he only becomes interesting when he feeds off other characters

also, i think belle has treated him (and aden) very badly - but for a cop he is utterly clueless, he only finally cottoned on to adelle nearly a month after the blatant signs of the trial started

i just cannot understand why he is still with belle, he should get with charlie and they might make eachother more interesting

i was just watching the court case episode again

and angelo is such an idiot - he is so trying to get aden locked up in prison as he takes every opportunity to attack aden and wimps out of the issues that paint aden in a good light

the people that like angelo are not picking up on the plot because the writers are trying to make us not like angelo

no i am right - the writers aim is to make people dislike angelo because he is getting in the way of aden and belle

if people are not seeing this it might mean that the writers have not written this part as well as other storylines - cause this is definitely their intention

^ But that is working off the assumption that everybody likes Aden and Belle, which isn't necessarily the case.

I would imagine though, from the stats [not just on this site - even the fact taht they did an interview with the two of them, to me, would mean that the majority of H&A fans [say 90%] are Adelle fans :) But I could be wrong :D

the writers write for the majority - and i'm guessing more than 70% are adelle fans - so the 30% that don't like adelle have to put up with it

not necessarily democratic, but H&A writers do everything for ratings, rather then varied storylines with differing characters - thats why we basically never see belle interact with anyone apart from aden, angelo and irene

Archived