Frankie

Guest Dan F

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts,prayers and love to her family and friends. Such,dreadfully,awful sad news to hear. And,Dan - I can't begin to imagine how hard that was to tell us all,but,you did so beautifully.

I agree, well done Dan, no one thinks about how hard it is for you guys at times like this. You did good.

Frankie always seemed like a fun caring person to me, so its really sad that she is not going to be around here any more and it must be hard for those of you who were her friends. Friends are precious.

I am so sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences to Frankie's family also .

I've known about this for a while now, but it still didn't take away any of the shock when the news finally came through. We've lost a great moderator, and a great friend to many members here. I'm not sure what else to say, other than goodbye Franke. You will be missed.

I've actually had to read that beautifully written announcement from Dan several times; I just can't take it in. Not only is battling cancer such an awfully brave thing to go through, to not have any fuss, wow. I don't think I could hold myself together, let alone 'not want a fuss'. I honestly don't know what to say, words fail me right now, other than rest in peace, Frankie. My prayers and thoughts go out to her family and friends, too.

That deeply shocked me. My niece is battling cancer and she nearly at the end of her treatment. I am so sorry for her family. R.I.P Frankie you were a great moderator and a good friend to all of us. We are thinking of you at this time and condolences to her family. :(

Archived