Frankie

Guest Dan F

This is probably the most difficult post I’ve ever had to make.

It is with deep regret that I have to announce that Frankie passed away peacefully last Monday.

She had been bravely battling cancer for quite some time, and in typical fashion she never wanted a fuss, so kept it quiet to all but a couple of us.

I know that she will be sorely missed here on the forum, she wasn’t only one of our best whipcracking Mods, but a great friend to many of us.

Frankie’s family have identified a few charities, listed at the bottom of this post, for which donations can be made in her memory if anyone wishes to do so

You can send your donation via our donations page where we will be collating all monies and sending them to one of the charities as a bulk donation from all of us at BTTB. If you do wish to make a donation by any other means, then please feel free to PM or email me to arrange something.

I won’t write an essay, as Frankie specifically stated that she didn’t want a big fuss when the time came - and I don't want her cracking that whip of hers at me again!

She was a great mate and I will truly miss her.

Ciao for now Frankie.

Charities

Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre

Australian Cancer Research Foundation

MacMillan Cancer Support (UK)

Cancer Research UK

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. Damn. Knowing it was coming certainly doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts and love are with the family. She's certainly going to leave a huge hole.....

I can almost hear her thinking that making an announcement is too much of a fuss. Crack that whip Frankie!!

Tom and I, are so devastaed.. R.I.P Frankie

Thoughts to Frankie's family and many many freinds.

Even thou we have known for quite sometime too. The announcement is still such a shock..

Like Dan and Mez have said, Frankie just wanted to be treated as nornally as possible and still was the life and soul of many, many 'large msn convo's' with admin and mods and me and Tom..

I'll never forget the time we had with Frankie, She was deff one of a kind friend.

Di and Frankie's second fave boy aka Tom x x x

I only decided to check on this site for five mins and never expected to read such heartbreaking news. :( I never met Frankie exceot through her posts but she came across as a lovely, caring person and a friend to everyone on BTTB. I'm actually crying as I write this. So very, very sad. RIP, Frankie, you will be sorely missed.

Archived