Luke Jacobz/Angelo Rosetta

Guest ezaz8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Angelo hasn't just been brought in for the sole purpose of creating Adelle-drama. I'd love for his character to be explored more, like his past, where he comes from etc. I remember from his first episode the impression was given that Angelo is from the Bay, he didn't just show up a couple of months ago and join the police force, he had already been working as a cop in Summer Bay off-screen. It would be great if he became a regular, there's nobody else like him on the show.

I really hope Angelo hasn't just been brought in for the sole purpose of creating Adelle-drama.

Ditto. It would be really pathetic if that was his sole purpose. Like when they brought Jonah back, completely re-wrote his history and nearly all the characters that it affected were no longer around, made him Michael and the his only purpose, a third wheel in the JM saga. :angry:

It seems at the moment, that Angelo is headed in the same direction, meant to do nothing but complete a triangle. :rolleyes:

Although the SBJ spoilers, do seem to suggest that Angelo may be around for something more.

I really do hope so, and I also hope he becomes a permanent cast member, he's fun and cheeky and sweet and different, plus he's hot. :wub:

I like Angelo (I might have an unhealthy crush considering it is a)unhealthy and b) he hasnt that many scenes) Hes just so cool and flirty and omg! the scene where he goes "you're lucky I have a thing for lost causes" and charlie replies "and your lucky I havent had enough of innuode (sp? sorry) and called it sexual harrasement" was so cute, esp. the little face he did, he looked like a lost puppy....

I just hope he finds a partner soon (I dont mind if its a girl or a guy XD :ph34r: ) because he didnt get lucky with Charlie and we all know Belle will go back to Aden (well thats what I predict)

What about Angelo and a non dead Rocco....

Archived