Anti Kirsty

Guest ~Lynd~

I despise her blatant need for sex. She puts herself right out there. She reminds me of a prostitute. She turns my stomach when I see her and sadly I fear that it could ruin Miles. I'm not fan of his immature bumblingness but when I see her with her claws into him I can't help but feel she is taking advantage of that and he will end up severely damaged by her.

The only other time a character and/or relationship on H&A disgusted me was the Jonah/Martha pairing. That turned my stomach too.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I despise her blatant need for sex. She puts herself right out there. She reminds me of a prostitute. She turns my stomach when I see her and sadly I fear that it could ruin Miles. I'm not fan of his immature bumblingness but when I see her with her claws into him I can't help but feel she is taking advantage of that and he will end up severely damaged by her.

The only other time a character and/or relationship on H&A disgusted me was the Jonah/Martha pairing. That turned my stomach too.

LMAO. So true. I wanted to smack her when she told Miles she was glad he found her attractive. How much more obvious could you be. Clearly she had no trouble moving on from Kane. I don't think she's setting the greatest example for Ollie either.

I can't stand her. I really wish she would leave and soon.

Me too! I found that beyond unbelievable, and I really don't like Kirsty - this storyline hasnt really been on much in the uk yet so i'm still at the kind-of liking her stage, but from what I've read on here that is changing!!

I was interested to see the Baywear piece about Kirsty on the main site to see if they mentioned her "come and ravish" me clothes, but instead it was all rather diplomatic :rolleyes:

The worst has to be the day she was in work in the school with the shoulder hanging off to reveal her bra underneath. What a trollop!

In the kirsty appreciation thread, they say we hate her for no reason, so here are some reasons that we dislike her:

(And i've only watched her in 2001 and the KK eps fiver have shown, so i can't even imagine what other stupid things she has done which i haven't mentioned below!)

- She was and still is generally annoying.

- She was always quite rude and horrible to her family and friends.

- She is stupid enough to go out with a rapist.

- She betrayed her sister and family by going out with her sisters rapist.

- She ran off with her 'love' even though it meant she wouldn't be able to see her family again (not to mention he is a rapist).

- She married the man who raped her sister.

- She gladly had a baby with the man who raped her sister.

- She was going to dump her son with someone else, yes for him to have a better life, but why couldn't she just leave Kane and stay with her son!

- She stayed on the run for 3 years with her son even though it wasn't good for him (yes she finally came to her senses, but any time on the run with a child is a stupid idea, never mind for that long!)

- She 'loved' kane soooo much that she could be with him despite him raping her sister and that she would never be able to see her family again and would go on the run with him, and would dump her son and stay with kane instead, yet as soon as he goes to jail she soon forgets about him and starts gettin it on with other guys, plural. what does that say about her.

- She's arrogant, and goes around in her underwear and kissing all the boys just assuming they will like her and then she will get what she wants.

They are also praising her for not being selfish and discussing her fears with Irene about being with Miles and how it could impact Ollie and Miles etc. erm wow? how noble of her for thinking about her son and someone other than her self for once.. ¬_¬ Isn't that the normal thing to do - THINK? must be something new for her. They seem to think it's more considerate than most people would be? riiiight. They say she's weighing up the pro's and con's. she sure is, she gets all the pro's and he gets all the cons! She thinks ooh if i get with lovely kind Miles i get an instant good unpoor father figure and somewhere good and free to live! ooh I'll walk around in my underwear that'll do the trick then take advantage of him whilst he is vulnerable. But for him he gets a girl who seems to be on the rebound but who probably doesn't even like him at all and is lumbered with a kid, and in the end he will end up getting hurt! It's definitely not what he needs, especially after everything he's been through!

They think it's stupid that some people here don't like that she wears skimpy things and walks about in her underwear, well i just don't think it's very appropriate, even though she is only in her early 20's, so am i but you don't catch me acting like that! Especially since she's a mother now, she should be a bit more respectable.

Archived