The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys are awesome! As a couple they have so much fun, intensity and connection. I loved that Belle had to kick Aden out twice before she finally gave into him. Way to cave in, Belle! I always thought Drelle were the ultimate couple, but Adelle are seemingly starting off in a similar direction. They have that same kind of connection together; they are quite similar in personalities ie. both as stubborn as each other, that I think they are going to butt heads on a few things. But having said that, Belle has changed since she was with Drew, and learned a lot that I think Adelle are in for the long haul.

Now they are officially a couple there will be more Adelle scenes! :D Bring it on!

If you want to see a sneak peek of some future Belle and Aden interaction, check out the Specials section within the Videos section on the H&A Official site. Check out the Belle and Aden hot moments video.

So cute together. :wub:

I went onto the homeandaway website but i couldnt find the belle and aden video?

it's not on the videos page, you have to into the actual player, so if you click on any of the videos the player will come up, and then you click on the specials and it's there :D

I went onto the homeandaway website but i couldnt find the belle and aden video?

it's not on the videos page, you have to into the actual player, so if you click on any of the videos the player will come up, and then you click on the specials and it's there :D

Awww it looks so good. Im so excited. :wub:

Archived