Trojan Horse SHeur.BCUJ

Guest Cerise

I have two Trojan Horse SHeur.BCUJ's on my computer, and I can't seem to get rid of them. AVG isn't healing them, I can find virtually nothing on the Internet about them, and it's really screwing with my system. It's making all my programmes shut down unexpectadly without warning, I can hardly access any web pages, among other little things I can't explain. Just lately my computer hasn't seemed right, and to be honest I'm just sick of it. Dies anyone know anything about these viruses? At all? If you have the faintest idea, please please help me. I honestly think it's time for me to reset my computer. And to top it all off, I found another 48 infections with another scanner, but that wont let me get rid of it either.

Is your scanner AVG out of date and needs a new one? I would help-so I think you may take it to the computer store and get it fixed if its a laptop. Or you can ask someone from the computer store to come over and fix it. I had my laptop fixed last year and got a new scanner installed onto my laptop. Hope it helps you getting your computer fixed. :)

Don't know how to get rid of it.

But I've got a similar problem. I've got a Trojan Horse Generic10.VPD and my AVG isn't getting rid of it either. I'll probably have to trace the file and delete it.

I know it sounds like a dumb question, but will deleting the actual file get rid of the virus?

Best bet is a reformat cause that just clears everything. It's what i'm having to do as i got a trojan on my computer (partly my own fault) but i've got so much other crap on my computer that reformatting is probably a good idea anyway. i'm just waiting for the reformat disc to arrive.

shinigaurora, no, it does not. I wish it was that simple :P

My AVG is fully up to date, and the virus seems to have dissappeared, but I'm not fooled. I think it's hiding :P But I'm a bit suspicious about it, unless I got rid of it by deleting the multiple svchost.exe's in my taskmanager (If you have more than two or three of that programme, guys, it's a trojan. Be very careful when killing them.)

*prays it is gone*

i had a virus the other day.

got ot off delta fan portal <_<

spent all sunday reinstalling windows on my computer

[and of course with mum, as it was mothers day and all]

but yeee.

it wouldnt let me onto the internet and unwired said it would suspend my account if i didnt delete it.

and it madeeeee the screen keep flickering

Things have gone from bad, to better, to worse.

While these BCUJ's seem to have vanished, I think it created a backdoor - I have these hacker cookies (47 of them) which I can't get rid of because I actually have to purchase these scanners - not likely, seeing as I'm broke. So, Spyware, Adware, Cookies, Worms, Trojans... oh right, yeah, I have more trojans.

I downloaded an mp3 (not) file, which turned out to be Trojan Downloader or something. Looks like I fell for a hoax again. And, although this is a known problem, there's two in my Java, so I'm gonna disable them. But they ARE safely locked in the virus vault for now.

You will need to either totally clean your harddrive or get a new one. I got 2 viruses that refused to leave, nothing worked, they kept coming back and took over my computer. IE refused to let me on. I got it from IE according to the file.

They hide and strike when you least expect it.

• 10 months later...

Archived