Nicole Franklin Appreciation

Guest DinerLandlord

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I revoke my earlier statement and say I do not like the girl - I love her :D. She's a fun chick, and we haven't had one of them since Belle arrived - but she settled down, but I'm pretty sure Nicole will stay her fun self for a while yet.

i really love her and roman together.. especially when they were going for that drive and they talked..to me it showed that she really does have a nice caring side but i think like annie said shes just very confident !

plus roman is doing a good job being a 'young' dad :cool:

I think she is a tad over acting and it feels forced and fake, but I hope that kind of fades out or something. She's trying to hard to act like Paris Hilton or even Sarah Michelle Gellar with the way she speaks.

She also reminds me of a young Belinda Emmett (Rebecca Fisher)

^Thats exactly what she reminded me of - Paris Hilton or more particularly Nicole Ritchie (especially with the sunglasses)- very forced, very false, very not 17 years old. (but then this is not a 'deprecation' thread - so I shall leave it at that- except to say that perhaps she will evolve out of her current character and we will find out it was all an act? (hopes)....

Archived