Tony and Rachel Appreciation Thread

Guest 13max13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my feelings on HotDad and Rachel are well documented! :P I am 100% behind them!

Friday's episode was great - there was a lot in those 3 small scenes! As for the 'I love you' thing - I don't think it was strange, like some people do, but it was surprising that they said it. I thought the writers would have dragged it out a bit longer and I thought they would have had Rachel being unsure of her feelings. But she seemed very confident when she said 'i love you too' which made him and me very happy! :wub:

I hope this relationship gets the chance to develop and the writers don't start playing Jack/Martha type games with them. However, as this is soapland there are obviously going to be troubles ahead for them in some way. There are plenty of issues which could arise which could provide obstacles such as age, kids, careers, trust, etc. Also, Rachel could get bored of him or they may find that there is nothing there when the initial 'can't keep their hand off each other' phase passes. Who knows?

Tachel are fantastic! Team Tachel! :lol:

I hope this relationship gets the chance to develop and the writers don't start playing Jack/Martha type games with them.

If Tony and Rachel have to go through the drama that Jack and Martha have gone through, I will not be a happy bunny. There are plenty of issues that could be brought up in their relationship without the whole thing going round in circles.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying Tony and Rachel together. They are a couple I can see lasting for a long time.

I love this couple! :wub:

Unfortunately I can't see it lasting too long with the age gap and everything plus all the problems they will face but I hope I am wrong as I would love to see them together for a while longer yet. :lol:

Archived