Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

Oh God, you misunderstand me - that came out entirely wrong!!

I know people who follow the Catholic faith can be gay; heck my closest gay friend is. But, what I meant is that, I think Geoff follows his faith so religiously, that he wouldn't ACCEPT being gay - if that makes sense?

Eek, sorry if I came across as homophobic or anything remotely liek that there; that wasn't my intention at all - it was just bad wording!

:(

Also someone else made an excelent point - Aden's past; he'd never get involved with a man for sure!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geoff's religion and Aden's past makes Gaden all the more interesting, there are so many different directions this storyline could go in.

That's what I've been saying all along as well. This ship is a GOLD MINE, seriously! Not only would it get the writers a first-time-on-the-show, sort of slightly controversial storyline and new twist to the regular couple storylines; the fact that it's Geoff and Aden would open up sooo many doors! Geoff's faith, Aden's past, it'd be the most angsty, dramatic, romantic storyline ever! I think Aden and Belle are good together (I liked them better when they first got together, but now I prefer her with Angelo, whom BTW, I love.) but Geoff and Aden would be three throusand times better. I mean, all the obstacles, and if they still managed to get past all that because they luuuuurve each other... Can you say supercouple?!

Aden/Geoff - YES PLEASE!

^^Ditto. A gaden coupling screams out to me, it's so damn obvious and would be so perfect. The chemistry of the actors, the love/hate relationship of the characters, the conflicting issues/feelings of denial etc. each would face for different reasons (geoff's religion & Aden's abuse), whilst coming to terms with their sexuality. It would be the best, most dramatic and entirely unique storyline H&A have ever tackled (beats recycling the same old storylines they have a habit of doing). The writers/producers can't be that stupid (even the H&A ones :P), that they cannot see what we see and, what's so damn obvious and right under their noses, in going down the route of a Gaden coupling. So it must mean that they are too scared of showing guy love on a 6pm show (Why?? I don't know. Here we have JPC love scenes on HO at 6:30pm and it's fine). :rolleyes: They seriously need to grow some b***s and get with the times. It's actually unrealistic to not have a single person that happens to be gay/bi in a town that attracts everything else under the sun. Meeting and interacting with a person that also happens to be gay/bi is something so completely normal in everyday soceity.

I know this storyline would be popular, and I agree they have supercouple potential.

Archived