Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Geoff is straight after tonights

dream/fantsy between Geoff and at least 4 girls

but i'm pretty sure Aden would somehow make Geoff fall for him. It's either he's straight, or just in denial/bi-curious

I agree with Jem, Roman just put some kind of idea in his head, it was definitely just a 'what is it like to be straight' dream, me thinks.

Kat, you just made me choke on my water, and that has nothing to do with my respiratory infection! :lol:

I've changed my mind. Aden is getting pretty interested in Roman. I don't think it will go anywhere, but I think that Aden might be expecting it to. I am genuinely hoping that Aden misreads Roman's friendly interest in him as something sexual, and decides to take charge of that, only to be shut down when Roman tells him he's got his wires crossed. I think it would be interesting to see Aden's reaction to someone he thinks he can trust rejecting him. I really really want this to happen. (So much so that I actually kinda wrote a similar story once. Writer's if you're going to borrow my ideas, please do it right!)

Archived