Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throughout that entire fight (today's Five Life episode), I was just waiting for them to start making out. The sexual tension was electric.

I think it would be an absolutely wonderful storyline if it were to transpire that Aden's aggression towards Geoff was the result of a repressed sexual attraction to him. It really did seem that way in today's episode. The subtext was really not that subtle (Geoff asking Aden why he is always going for him, all the up-close-and-personal action...very, very homoerotic. Love it).

Yes! Yes! Geoff and Aden thread! This made my day! :D

I agree with everything that's been said, I though Geoff and Lucas were perfect for each other, but the way Aden has been acting around Geoff lately I've gotten the impression there's really something there.

That fight made the sexual tension between them so obvious, and I LOVED the scene where Geoff went to talk to Aden afterwards. It was so obvious Aden just made that insult to make sure he still could have a reason to be around him. I mean, if you can't get to someone by being friendly and it's obvious that person won't just come around and be your friend because of your history, then the best way to make sure you still have a way to be around that someone is to pick on them and be a bully. I know that feeling, and I think Seven does too. I just hope this time it will actually turn into something, not another under-the-surface secret-but-obvious relationship like we had with Robbie and Kim. (And Mandy and Shannon too I believe)

t'would be nice if Geoff loved Aden, but alas, I fear Geoff is heterosexual. Aden on the other hand has it BAD for Geoff, he is so gay.

That could lead to some interesting scenes though. Aden proved with Tam that he's not opposed to taking advantage of people, so...

t'would be nice if Geoff loved Aden, but alas, I fear Geoff is heterosexual. Aden on the other hand has it BAD for Geoff, he is so gay.

That could lead to some interesting scenes though. Aden proved with Tam that he's not opposed to taking advantage of people, so...

Hmmm, as much as I'd love to see Geoff and Aden together in sexual situation, I am repulsed by any situation where one party is not in full control of their actions, or being made do something against their own will. Unless Aden initiates something and Geoff reciprocates, that's not something I'd like to see.

Archived