Which song?

Guest Eli

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the title of a song which was played in the Olympic Return up. It begins as Roman is running through the bush and continues when the scene moves to the diner where Irene, Ruby and Annie are worrying about the whereabouts of Geoff and Nicole. I can't be more specific as I don't still have this episode.

It starts with quite a fast, pulsating bass riff which was played over the ROman scene and then moves into the whole band as it moved to the diner.

Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know what the song is called in episode 4659 when it starts at 9:15 just at the end of the rachel/tony and jack scene and carries on with morag and ross in the diner. It sounds like something from The Panics but I can't find it anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

was wondering if anyone could help me out with who sings the song that plays at Sally and Flynn's wedding,

It goes like ''Something Old,Something New,Something Simple But Its True'' and if anyone knows the title too that would be great,as I sm planning a wedding at the moment and that sounds like the perfect song while signing the register =D x x

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

was wondering if anyone could help me out with who sings the song that plays at Sally and Flynn's wedding,

It goes like ''Something Old,Something New,Something Simple But Its True'' and if anyone knows the title too that would be great,as I sm planning a wedding at the moment and that sounds like the perfect song while signing the register =D x x

You know what I have searched for that song for se long and I just cant find it !!

I believe its called lost horizons by the Black Eyed Susan's ( dont even ask em who they are :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived