BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHALLENGE 2 "CREATE A STORYLINE"

This Challenge contains 3 sections

PART 1 Create a storyline involving atleast 3 Home And Away Characters. This DOES NOT have to be in script form but if you wish to put the extra effort in , Feel free to do so. This storyline must have a start , a middle and an ending. It should be original (or as original as possible). It can be an extension or a prequal from a current or past storyline that has already played out on the show, It could even be an alternate ending to one of your favourite storylines. simply type this out in story form. Remember , This is not high school english, Spelling and grammer mistakes will not lose you marks.

PART 2 Explain why you chose to go with this storyline, Is it because you like the characters involved? Is it because you have always thought that the writers of Home and Away should have tried this storyline out? You DO NOT need to write too much in this section, anything over 50 words will be acceptable but write as much as you wish.

PART 3 Submit to me a promo as if your storyline was actually playing out on the show. Your promo simply needs to be written, you do not need to send me voice recordings. Simply send to me, In writing, The voice overs that would be heard in the promo to reflect the storyline that you have created. Obviously you are wanting viewers to tune in so be creative. Goodluck

IMPORTANT! - Be Sure to submit your completed answers to me via email. DO NOT post your answers in this thread! Email - loudsuburbia@bigpond.com

CONTESTANTS HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY MARCH 12 TO SUBMIT TO ME THEIR ANSWERS

Do we get to see what other people wrote in the first one? I'd be interested to see what others wrote.

Hey , I am away until monday and unfortunatley i was stupid enough to give my sister permission to use my computer and apparently it crashed. It is working again but as far as the challenge 1 work goes, im not sure whether i have lost it or not. That said, if i still have them i will post them for all of you to read when i get home and will continue to post the challenges through out the remainder of the compitition. I Also thought i would let you guys know that from this point on, there will only be one contestant eliminated per week until we have our final two. (assuming all contestants submit their work on time).

Archived