Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Hey guys... I know its been a while but life got so busy. My partner and I moved in together, I have a full time job and have recently got engaged so life's been hectic... oh and I've lost roughly 45 kilo's in two and a half years haha! no biggie....!

Anyways. I'm back, I'll be around again, and so everyone knows I've startred updating my fic in the adult forum 'Sexual Seductions' and have posted a couple of chapters so far. I am so excited to get it finished...

But now... without further adue, I have icons!

HAA11_zps7hx8cydb.png

I have more new stuff coming... when I get some photo's :)

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Welcome back Bec!

Gorgeous icons :)

Thanks kristen its good to be back.... before I go to bed... I dont suppose anyone knows where I can get any latest character/couple screencaps? I dont really download much anymore and probably wont have time to do it myself.

But for now.

Ricky/Brax & Ricky/Ricky & baby Casey icons

rickyS_zpsvmam48xv.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2016 at 2:06 AM, matticus01 said:

Thanks kristen its good to be back.... before I go to bed... I dont suppose anyone knows where I can get any latest character/couple screencaps? I dont really download much anymore and probably wont have time to do it myself.

But for now.

Ricky/Brax & Ricky/Ricky & baby Casey icons

rickyS_zpsvmam48xv.png

Beautiful icons! :D

And by the way, you should know that the baby in the icons are not baby Casey, it is baby Harley (son of Heath and Jess) :)