Quick Questions

emmauk06

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2011 at 01:13, alexx said:

Yes I'd say I'm 99% certain there was a scene between Adam and Sam whereby they discuss Bobby. Yeah it wasn't as if Sam hated Adam it was just a nice scene talking about the past as far as I can remember.

Thanks for that info :) The first half of 2000 was fantastic and its so so rare to find anything from that period on the net. I'd like to see the Nash family break up and the Gypsy/Will, Edward/Peta stuff from the first half of that season too.

I would like to see that stuff too that u mentioned particually the Nashes breakup

8 hours ago, project90 said:

Kirsty too or am I remembering wrong?

You're remembering wrong.She dropped out in Year 10, had to drop down to Year 9 when she went back to school but did a summer catch-up course and went into Year 11 at the same time as her friends.

4 hours ago, Marls said:

Didn’t Sarah repeat or am I remembering wrong?? 

Definitely not, she was in the same year as Shane, Damian et al all along.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, joany208121 said:

Maddy also repeated and then dropped out. 

Yeah, I think that was more of a continuity error than her repeating (originally she and Spencer were in the same year as Sasha, then suddenly without explanation they were with Josh, Evelyn and Oscar in the year below).She was only in Year 12 once (she dropped out in Year 11 but was allowed to go into Year 12 with her friends), and finished it.

ETA: Oh wait, you're probably thinking of the fact that she was told she'd have to repeat Year 11 (even though there were several months to go) and then didn't.

Edited by Red Ranger 1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/02/2018 at 22:38, j.laur5 said:

I heard there were 5 Actresses on the short list for Pippa in 1988 and know four of them were

1 Carol Willesee 

2 Vanessa Downing

3 Debra Lawrence 

4 Jackie Woodburne.

So who was fifth ?. 

Didn’t Jackie knock the role back because she got the role as Susan Kennedy (sp?)  on Neighbours? Or am I remembering wrong ?