The Archive Thread

Guest Di

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......and hyde is in tyrannical mode (I?m guessing that it?s because he?s more interested in Beth now, than he is of Irene.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I do hope you are wrong there...or Hyde will be on the receiving end of whatever method the hit man ...who I shall be hiring to get Beth..... thinks is evil enough.... :angry::lol::lol:

Just wanted to say a huge public thankyou to Claire who has swiftly uploaded many of the deleted UK episode synposes this evening. We really appreciate you taking the time and trouble.

Three cheers for Claire!

HIP HIP HOORAY! :graduated: :cap: :cool: :) :lmaosmiley:

Took slightly longer than anticipated, and I'm going to be a walking zombie at work tomorrow morning, but you're most welcome! T'was the least I could do :)

It wasn't all bad... not only did it put my post count over the 1000 mark, but I'm the top poster of the day :P

Just wanted to say a huge public thankyou to Claire who has swiftly uploaded many of the deleted UK episode synposes this evening.  We really appreciate you taking the time and trouble.

Three cheers for Claire!

HIP HIP HOORAY!  :graduated:    :cap:  :cool:  :)    :lmaosmiley:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah three cheer's to Claire and her side Kick saved Data files.HIP HIP HOOORY Thank you so much Claire

It wasn't all bad... not only did it put my post count over the 1000 mark, but I'm the top poster of the day? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shhhh, nobody tell Ryan! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oops to late the man with a stone for a heart is here :P:D

Archived