The Request Thread

Guest haelie

Do you mean a few more from that episode, or just....some random Rachel pics??

Sorry for late reply..could I have more form that eppie please?! Hehe

Also about mynetimages, I registered for an account the other day but they never sent me an email. i tried signing up again, but it said my email was already used, so I tried logging in but it didn't work. Do you know what this could be?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean a few more from that episode, or just....some random Rachel pics??

Sorry for late reply..could I have more form that eppie please?! Hehe

Also about mynetimages, I registered for an account the other day but they never sent me an email. i tried signing up again, but it said my email was already used, so I tried logging in but it didn't work. Do you know what this could be?

I only have clips from that particular episode, sorry Rosey :(. I will try looking for the episode though and I will let you know if I find anything :D.

Mmmm, I only have a few suggesions about the mynetimages problem. You could try registering with a different email address, I guess it depends whether you have more than one. Also did you use the right password and log-in details?? I know they are pretty rubbish suggestions, but thats all I can thinnk of :lol:.

I hope you get that sorted out soon Rosey :D. I had a similar problem with signing in but it was just a case of me putting the wrong password in :rolleyes:.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

Yeh they are...GRRRRRR...lol...thanks for everything. If I want any screencaps Ill come to you lol. If you are able to download or screencap episode 4430 let me know, but otherwise, dont worry bout it!

Thanks heaps,

Jess - HOMEANDAWAY01

Please post your requests for screencaps etc. in this thread.

When someone responds to a request they either post it in the relevent character/pairing thread, episode thread or random pictures thread and post a link to it in this request thread.

Thanks ^_^

I am just making captures from episode 4438, so I was wondering if anyone was interested in HQ caps from other episodes as well? Amy is amazing, and I'm planning a fan site for her, so I was thinking of posting the caps here as I make them, instead of just waiting for my site to open.

If anyone is interested in more caps as I make them, let me know :D

Whilst I agree with the general idea of this makeover, especially the set characters threads, though personally I think it could be split into a further level of subforums, I think both this thread, especially this thread in fact and the thank you thread may lead to messe

Personally, if you wanted a Gypsy cap it would be better if you, I think it's better that you post there to request something.

I can see this thread becoming a mess of requests, thanks you, images posted.

Archived