Suggestions Thread

Guest Si-Co

^ :lol:

I think we should have a game that is like the storytelling games "The Neverending H&A Story" and "Good News Bad News" but we can do it like how we get the spoilers like each poster says "Week 1" and "Week 2" and so on! and we tell the story from where we currently are in the show...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Ok, everyone this is how this game is played:

REMEMBER: If someone says a character, nobody else can that character again. Like example: If I say Sally, nobody else can say Sally again in the game!

For per post, you have to name a HOME & AWAY character. You can name any character that has been in the show anytime. You can even say past characters. You can post again after every 3 posts. You have to name characters untill nobody can name anymore. Then the last person with a character WINS! (if everybody else gives up)! OK? Also you say characters that have died or left the show!

sorry if its been done

• 3 weeks later...

What about Snaps?

You spell out a word but for the vowels you're supposed to click your fingers: 1 snap = A, 2 snaps = E, 3 snaps = I and so on.

For each of the consonants in your chosen word you make up a sentence. But the first word of each sentance of it has to begin with the first/next letter of your chosen word. It's really very simple once you get the hang of it.

Example:

Let's play Snaps!

You might find this hard

Do you want to begin?

3 snaps

1 snap

This word is Lydia.

Get it?

P.S. Oh yeah I forgot that at the start of each round you have to say "Snaps is the name of the game. The name of the game is Snaps!"

Edited by Changelo shipper <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had set up the following Sexiest Male 2000-2011 competition in the General Discussion Thread but a moderator had then closed it. I realise it was the wrong place to post it then. Anyway here it is:

(Hope a mod can approve it and move the thread I had started in the General Discussion Thread into the Games Room - pretty soon I hope:)....I feel its definitely worth it as it will spark a good discussion as to what everyone's views are. Its not like a poll as here you get to rank small groups (in fact who might not have a chance to gain votes in polls due most people's likes of Jack Holden, hot daddy etc lol)....)

I have counted 48 permanant/ semi permanant characters which have been randomly allocated to one of eight groups .

Voters simply have to rank the characters within each group (1 being favourite, 6 being least favourite) – you favourite will receive 6 pts, 2nd place 5pts etc etc until 6th place will receive just 1 point.

After the voting period has finished (3 days) – the 3 characters with the most points from each group will progress to the next round. The remaining 3 characters will be eliminated. A new Group will be posted after each 3 days containing the results of the previous group.

So the first list of characters kicking off is:

Rhys Sutherland

Ric Dalby

Josh West

Flynn Saunders (#2)

Dexter Walker (#2)

Seb Miller

As above rank the characters in order of preference....

Good luck!

Well thats my idea....and it was working in the General Discussion Thread until it was closed:( So would be most grateful if you could reopen it in the Games Room. Thanks!

What about Snaps?

You spell out a word but for the vowels you're supposed to click your fingers: 1 snap = A, 2 snaps = E, 3 snaps = I and so on.

For each of the consonants in your chosen word you make up a sentence. But the first word of each sentance of it has to begin with the first/next letter of your chosen word. It's really very simple once you get the hang of it.

Example:

Let's play Snaps!

You might find this hard

Do you want to begin?

3 snaps

1 snap

This word is Lydia.

Get it?

P.S. Oh yeah I forgot that at the start of each round you have to say "Snaps is the name of the game. The name of the game is Snaps!"

I so think we should do that ... I love that game ... it's easy when you know how to do it :) xxx

• 10 months later...

Should we make a Summer Bay RP, where you create a character and you just pretend you live in Summer Bay, you work at the Diner/Go to school/Live in a caravan, should we make a RP like this?

• 1 year later...