Suggestions Thread

Guest Si-Co

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game, but it got messed up when people started posting at the same time, therefore the first round didn't work properly as there wasn't accurate points for the characters which is why I gave up.

Also I find it strange that the latest round, the two characters that were voted out near the beginning is the two that were left right to the end in the previous game and yet its the same players playing for each round. Goes to show possibly that one episode can put you of a character.

I know it's only a game, potentially a great game, if there were a few more rules in play or something.

Edited by Izzy H

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we should do a game called "If Pippa Fletcher Were A Kidnapper" here are the rules:

1. list who she would kidnap (anyone within the show's 22 years or a fan if your heart desires) and how she would take them IE lift and carry away drag away pull them into her car Or bear hug them into her car

2. Where she would hold them IE A run down caravan the boot of her car or Summer Bay House's attic AKA Sally's room

3. Decide weather she let's him/her go kills him/her off or kidnaps him/her to a new location

4. only Vanessa's Pippa can be used (Debra's Pippa is to mumsy for this)