Suggestions Thread

Guest Si-Co

You will have noticed a few changes in the Games Rooms. We have listened to feedback from members who feel there are too many similar games (such as the many A-Zs, or several variations on the Kiss or Diss/Hang up or Answer theme).

We would like to provide more variety so there is something that appeals to everyone. Don't worry - the A-Zs won't disappear altogether, and there will still be some of the other Kiss or Diss type games.

So what would you like to see? If you have any suggestions for potential games then please suggest them in this thread, and other members can then comment on whether they like the idea or not. Only moderators will be able to start new topics in the Games Rooms, and we will do so once a suggestion has been approved.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I agree there is too many games!

What about a game called 'Who's line is it?' where the first person states a line or quote taken from any recent Home and Away character, then the next person has to try and guess. Everyone keeps guessing the same quote until some gets it correct. Then it's their turn to say a quote.

I would like to see a "Guess the character" game, where a member lists brief facts about a certain character and others try to guess who it is.

*example*

I originally didn't want to be in the bay.

All of my siblings are younger than me.

I was raped (Well, that gives it away...but you get the point)

Answer: Dani Sutherland

I'm not sure at first thought if I like the idea of threads only being started by moderators, but I'm willing to see how it goes. How much feedback for a potential game will be needed in order for a thread to be approved and made?

Edited by Aquamarine

I like that idea, Aquamarine.

No set level of feedback is required. It's really just to prevent duplicate (or very similar games) being started, eg. the game Jen suggested above.

If an idea sounds OK, regardless of whether it receives feedback or not (and assuming there isn't an onslaught of negative feedback) we will most likely start a thread about it.