Australian Discussion Thread

Frankie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok there was no Boyd and Janae again this week. Then i realise that they show the same promo every night. But im loving this Pepper storyline. The Sky one is getting boring

Neighbours is actually good, and that really scares me :P

Dani-fan- Hmm that reminds me of well me, because I want to find a girlfriend, trying to find who my true love is;)

Hmm, the preview of each eposide is annoying when they bascially lie what happening in the episode.

But Neighbours itself is actually keeping me interested so I watch it,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone notice all the location scenes Janelle was in, she looked 'as usual'…and the studio scenes it looks like she had a new set of teeth at the top…it was supposed to be the same day! Or is this part of a storyline? (I haven’t seen the show for a while).

^I didn't notice.

I forgot there was an Aus ep discussion thread for Neighbours. I'm loving Zeke and Ringo - Zeke's so cute, and Ringo's one of those teenagers that could get me into trouble :unsure:. Loved them trying to be good boyfriends, according to "The Bible" :D

I hate Sky but the jail storyline's not too bad. Mary's fun :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m enjoying Neighbours at the moment, I’m glad I decided to get back into it, I like the feel of the show as it is currently, its nice and relaxed and all of the characters interest me.

I also like the typical Neighbours moments like Lou and his ‘rash’ today! I can definitely see how they are going back to the more basic route…I think it’s a good idea the Timmins are on the way out, I think they are interesting characters, but have run their course, as short as it has been, I think its enough.

Very happy Gail is back, I actually do hope Paul and Gail get back together... But I'm really enjoying Paul's amnesia storylines, its strange to finally see Paul back, and how he is dealing with his life...great storyline. If anyone wants to catch up on Gail and Paul and stuff from Paul's past you should go to you tube and go to 'E4U78' channel, its great!!!!

• 1 month later...

So new credits and now filmed in high def...!

I love the new credits, I think they are such an improvement on the horrible bad cartony ones. The new version of the theme song is also nice and modernised as well. I hope this is going to lead to a turnaround in Neighbours for the better!

Archived