UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

I'm really enjoying the current U.k episodes- I think we are seeing some really good stuff. Particularly in the scenes with Pepper and Mary, Charlotte and Boyd, Sky and Terence, Ringo Frazer and Rosie, and Paul Oliver and Elle. ( That's everything then! ) Todays episode particularly made made laugh out loud. When Mary had Pepper tied to the chair and was talking about how she was "always complaining", Pepper replied "I'm tied to a chair!" all idignantly , to which Mary retorted with a roll of the eyes "See what I mean, always complaining." The way it was acted right down to the tone of voice was spectacular and really made me chuckle. :lol:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed but I have to say I prefer her in this and find her acting much better than I did in home and away. Although I did like the kleptomaniac storyline, I think she is a better character in neighbours, and its a shame neighbours isn't on later so that the boundaries could have been pushed slightly more. I did find it convincing though how she was still certain that Pepper was seventeen and no time at all had passed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was extremely curious as to what the first episode in the revamp would be like, so I took the plunge and watched it (for the first time in a few months). I thought it was excellent! It seemed to have everything really. The scenes with the little roo were absolutely adorable and in other areas of the episode there was laughter, particularly with the Cammeniti 12 step - highly amusing! I've never seen Harold boogie quite like that before :lol:. Oh and also the scene with everyone waking up and not knowing the wedding was only an hour away - classic!

The wedding was cheesy in some places but that's to be expected (let's face it, all soap weddings are!) All in all, though, it was good :D. Rosie's dress was beautiful as were Pepper and Carmella's bridesmaids dresses.

One thing I have to mention is the music. All the way through I thought it was perfect. Good job, Neighours!

Archived