Favourite not-a-regular character of all time?

Guest Level

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only regret is that H&A took sooooo long to realise what a fantastic character Morag was. All those years she was offscreen... :angry: And it's annoying that they waited till Ailsa had died before the started bringing her back. Ailsa and Morag's rivalry was one of the best the show's ever had. (Second only to Irene and Diana, imo).

• 2 weeks later...

Off the top of my head, Corey.

I can't believe that Angie was never a regular! :o. But I guess if Dylan wasn't either... I did love Dylan. Perhaps he would be my favourite, but I don't see him as a non-regular. He was there from the start for me...

lol, Dylan comes back acting like Corey - that's what I'd like to see :D

Morag.

I love her, she is an amazing character. Some might class her as a regular but I don't. I love her straight to the point talk and the way she fights for the residents in court. She's a brilliant character. Is it true that she presents the Oz Weakest Link?

Morag.

I love her, she is an amazing character. Some might class her as a regular but I don't. I love her straight to the point talk and the way she fights for the residents in court. She's a brilliant character. Is it true that she presents the Oz Weakest Link?

Yes it is :). But that hasn't been on for years.

Archived