Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Title: Will you come back?

When due out: Not until I get time!!

Summary: It a senk peak for an ending for 4 most loved characters in my fic,this is an end one shot for the new year fic.

KInd: I am thinking...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Closer each day

Will be posted in early 2007, not sure how many chapters yet.

"The next moves..." will end soon, and "Closer each day" will pick up where TNM left off. But it will also be written so you don't have to read TNM to understand what's going on, it will be the same charachers and all storylines will be explained.

In "Closer each day" we will follow the life in Summer Bay in 2027. Pippa, VJ, Sally and all the others are about to find more secrets, and a lot of things will happen that can change their lives.

So if you want to find out more about Summer Bay 20 years from now, and follow Pippa, Sally and VJ's lives, don't miss...

Closereachday.jpg

Summary: Laura suspects Morag is devloping feelings towards another; will Morag act on these feelings? Meanwhile someone from Morag's returns to make her life miserable. Will she take the law into her own hands to get rid of this person?

It will be called Facing The Enemy and the first chapter will up (hopefully) this weekend. Its the fourth part of my Spiral series.

im still thinking if i should write this or not, but...

Title: Deep in my Heart

Summary: Martha has been living in the city for the past three years with a modelling contract with Sass and Bide and Myers :P Her dad and brothers move to QLD, so she decides to move to Summer Bay to be closer to her only family left in the state, Alf and Ric. But little does she know, her life will change when she moves, in a good way. But will a face from the past ruin her happiness, read to find out more :D

Oh, its a Jack and Martha fic of course :D But still contemplating whether or not i should write it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow (Dec 22nd) I will post the last chapter of "The next moves..." and it will take a while before I start posting "Closer each day" so I needed something to do. Because it's the holidays and I have a lot of time (plus I completed "Where do you go" today) I need something to work on, or I'd be posting four chapters of "Sisters" a day :P

So I have a new short (just a few chapters, it was originally meant to be a oneshot, but then I changed my mind) fanfic coming up (I'm sorry if I'm bugging you with all my fanfics, I have been writing A LOT lately).

So get ready for...

darktunnels.jpg

A normal coversation with Mattie suddenly developed into a much deeper talk, and Ric starts to reflect about his life.

Mattie wonders if Ric always believes everything will be all right, and that makes him look back to a tough life, and the pain of loosing two fathers.

He starts to think back to the time when he was beaten up by his father and how he got through it by being a bully no one liked.

Ric used to believe it when his father told him he was responsible for everything including his mother's death, and he promised himself never to let anyone convince him he was worthless.

Wishing he could go back in time and change his life Ric wonders if he'll ever be able to forgive his father.

But is it really possible to change how you feel? And is the darkest hour always the one before dawn?

First chapter: Not sure, but probably pretty soon.

Archived