Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had decided to do a repost of my previous fanfiction 'Life At Summer Bay' but it will be different from my original fanfiction (Life At Summer Bay) 

Keep in mind, some parts from the original one may be added into it. But don't worry this won't be the same like the original one, I promise. :) 

I promise this new fanfiction will be great. I have lots of ideas for storylines and twists, etc...for this fanfiction.

I am not doing any reposts of my other fanfictions. I had done reposts of Life At Summer Bay and Life Goes On, Outsiders and Outsider, that's all. Just had decided to do a repost of Life At Summer Bay.

I am really sorry for the quick but lame ending to my other fanfiction Outsider (Repost) as I wasn't happy with what I had written so far and that's why I decided to end it early with a happy but lame ending, that's all.

I promise this new fanfiction will be great. I have lots of ideas for storylines and twists, etc...for this fanfiction.

Title of Story: Life At Summer Bay (Repost)

Type of Fic: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Alf and Irene, Marilyn and John, Roo and Leah, Charlie and Joey, Ruby and Ricky, the Braxton clan and other characters involved.  

Genre: Drama and Tragedy, Family and Adventure, Friendship, Mystery, Romance, Teen, Betrayal, Scandal, Thriller.

Does it contains spoilers: No

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and, Death, Sexual Content including mentions of bullying/cyberbullying, suicide.

Story Beginning Read-Proofed?: No

Summary: It is about the lives and love lives, dramas of the Summer Bay residents. Drama and romance, scandal, tragedy and betrayal, breaks up, secrets and lies, etc…hell will break loose and hearts will be broken, friendships and relationships will be ruined, trust will be broken… secrets and lies will be revealed…coming ahead for the town residents as it was always bound to happen in a little sleepy coastal town like Summer Bay.

I actually really enjoy your fanfictions so I look forward to reading this :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well, I have an idea for my first fanfiction. I'm very hopeful for it. I can't wait to see what you all think of it. 

Title: Maybe Too Close?

Type of Fic: med/long

Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Denny, Ricky, Alf, Kyle, Evie, Josh, Tamara other characters involved. 

Genre: Romance and Drama

Does it contain spoilers:No

Warnings: Adult themes, Viloence, Language, maybe Sexual content 

Summary: Ricky is struggling after Brax left her for a quest of revenge. Denny is heartbroken after the loss of Casey who always made her shine. As these two friends come closer for comfort, will secret feelings that the two have about each other be revealed? And if they are, what will occur?

3 hours ago, D.B said:

Well, I have an idea for my first fanfiction. I'm very hopeful for it. I can't wait to see what you all think of it. 

Title: Maybe Too Close?

Type of Fic: med/long

Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Denny, Ricky, Alf, Kyle, Evie, other characters involved. 

Genre: Romance and Drama

Does it contain spoilers:No

Warnings: Adult themes, Viloence, Language, maybe Sexual content 

Summary: Ricky is struggling after Brax left her for a quest of revenge. Denny is heartbroken after the loss of Casey who always made her shine. As these two friends come closer for comfort, will secret feelings that the two have about each other be revealed? And if they are, what will occur?

Sounds interesting :) Can't wait to read it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I''m planning on finishing Maybe Too Close before starting with this,but I decided to put this idea out here to see what you think of it. 

Title:  The Summer Bay ship adventure

Type of Fic: Medium

Rating: T

Main Characters: Alf, Irene, Marilyn, Heath, Bianca, Brody, Ziggy, Leah, Oscar, Maddy, Ash, Jett, Denny, Ricky, Tori, Chris, Jack, Sally, many other characters involved.

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Family, Romance and Thriller.

Does it contain spoilers: Probably not.

Warnings: Violence, Death, Language, Sexual Content 

Summary: Summer bay isn't a town, it's a ship. When a mix up of your favorite characters board up with plots, mysteries and the forces of nature all mixed up, it will make for a real thrilling journey. Who will survive?

• 4 weeks later...

Here are two ideas of Fanfics that I plan to do. Hope you all enjoy it 

Title: Two Cute Guys

Type of Fic: Medium 

Rating: T 

Main Characters: Brody, Josh, Justin, Tori, Kyle, Ricky, Pheobe, Nate, Evie, Matt, Maddy, other characters involved. 

Genre: Drama, Romance 

Does it contain spoilers: Probably not. 

Warnings: Violence, Language, maybe Sexual Content 

Summary: basically a prequel to Maybe To Close in which the Morgans come to The Bay in early 2015. Josh, who came out as gay a while back and has just started college, meets Brody, a very cute guy. Will feelings  between the two blossom? And what will happen when the Morgans' past comes to haunt them and their new friends? 

This is the second one, inspired by comments made by Pembie and Ludub that I found in a different discussion that happened ages ago. 

Title: A Widow's Secret 

Type of Fanfic: Short/Medium 

Rating: T/A 

Main Characters: Leah, Zac, VJ, Hunter, Oscar, Evie, Alf, Irene, Peter Baker, Kat, other characters involved 

Genre: Dark Thriller 

Does it contain spoilers: I wouldn't think so. 

Warnings: Violence/Death 

Summary: Leah has been married three times now, her two previous husbands not very fortunate. But what if the circumstances of what happened to Vinnie and Dan were more sinister than Zac or anyone else in the Bay could ever think of? And what will happen if it can all be led back to the 'unfortunate' widow, Leah?

• 1 month later...

Story Title:   Till We Meet Again
Type of story: Short / long (undecided)
Main Characters:  Selina, Steven, Irene, Shannon, Pippa, Jesse, Ailsa, Chloe, possibly other characters some onscreen some just mentioned
BTTB rating: A
Genre: Romance, Dreams
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings:   Sexual Scenes
Blurb  This is a story about Steven and Selina and starts at the beginning of 1997.  Steven has moved away from Summer Bay after Sally went missing. Selina is still in Summer Bay and has passed her HSC. Selina is dating Jesse. Some things may stick to the original storyline but quite a few are how life could have turned out. This is my first fanfic so I am not completely sure how it will exactly turn out.

(Sorry if the money situations are not completely realistic. This started out as a story in my head and I have been persuaded to put it down on paper. It's my first attempt at a Home and Away fanfic.)

• 1 month later...

*looks around at everyone and clears her throat loudly to get their attention* Um...hi, guys... ? 

Well it had been a year since I posted my fanfiction Betrayed and Humiliated 

I just wanted to apologise for deciding to have my two other fanfictions Outsider (Repost) and Life At Summer Bay (Repost) deleted because I wasn't happy with the direction I had taken them in.  I am really sorry about that, guys. :(  

I had decided I won't be doing the other fanfictions I was considering to write (CyberBullied To Death, All In The Family, True Love

And by the way, please keep in notice that Life Continues On At Summer Bay won't be a sequel to The AfterMath :) 

Title of story: Life Continues On At Summer Bay

Type of Fic: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Alf and Irene, Marilyn and John, Roo and Leah, Ricky, the Braxton clan and other characters involved. 

Genre: Drama and Tragedy, Family and Adventure, Friendship, Mystery, Romance, Teen, Betrayal, Scandal, Thriller.

Does it contains spoilers: No

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Death, Sexual Content including mentions of bullying/cyberbullying, suicide.

Story Beginning Read-Proofed?: No

Summary: It is about the lives and love lives, dramas of the Summer Bay residents. Drama and romance, scandal, tragedy and betrayal, breaks up, secrets and lies, etc… will be coming ahead for the town residents. Hell will break loose, hearts will be broken, friendships and relationships will be ruined, trust will be broken, secrets and lies will be revealed...as it was alway bound to happen in a sleepy coastal town like Summer Bay.

• 10 months later...

Hey there, everyone! I have been working on this one, goodness knows when I'll get around to starting to post it, but I thought I'd give you a teaser:

Story Title: Guardian Angel
Type of story: Medium/long fic
Main Characters: Maddy, Kyle and others
BTTB rating: T/A
Genre: Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: Mild to moderate violence and sexual content
Summary: Years after they were both in Summer Bay, Maddy encounters Kyle again when he is admitted to the hospital where she works as a patient.But there's a reason why Kyle is there and soon the only people they can trust are each other.

23 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Hey there, everyone! I have been working on this one, goodness knows when I'll get around to starting to post it, but I thought I'd give you a teaser:

Story Title: Guardian Angel
Type of story: Medium/long fic
Main Characters: Maddy, Kyle and others
BTTB rating: T/A
Genre: Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: Mild to moderate violence and sexual content
Summary: Years after they were both in Summer Bay, Maddy encounters Kyle again when he is admitted to the hospital where she works as a patient.But there's a reason why Kyle is there and soon the only people they can trust are each other.

I love this! I can't wait to read this, I love fan fictions with Kyle . 

Archived