Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ludub said:

This is very true. Just not sure how many times you can work 'release' into your comments. Still, everyone needs a challenge! lol!

Oh I think I can do it Best not be 50 times though :lol:

17 hours ago, Ludub said:

Title: Release

Type of Fic: Medium / Long Fiction

Main Characters:  Josh, Ricky, Kyle, Ben, Casey (Jr), Heath, Bianca, & OCs

Genre: Drama

BTTB Rating:  A

Does it contain spoilers: No

Warnings: ADULT THEMES!

Summary: Sequel to Caged. Three years after Josh was released from prison, and ten years after Brax went missing, we pick up the story and find out what happened to everyone…

Okay, so, I said I might think about doing a sequel to Caged, but I genuinely thought it would be in a couple of years, or at least a few months. Thing is, an idea just came to me all of a sudden and I got really excited about it so I've already written the first chapter. I won't be posting it for a little while though (at least a few weeks) but I thought I'd give you a heads up that it's coming down the tracks.... Coming Soon... and all that.

Really looking forward to this fanfic :) 

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

Title: Release

Type of Fic: Medium / Long Fiction

Main Characters:  Josh, Ricky, Kyle, Ben, Casey (Jr), Heath, Bianca, & OCs

Genre: Drama

BTTB Rating:  A

Does it contain spoilers: No

Warnings: ADULT THEMES!

Summary: Sequel to Caged. Three years after Josh was released from prison, and ten years after Brax went missing, we pick up the story and find out what happened to everyone…

Okay, so, I said I might think about doing a sequel to Caged, but I genuinely thought it would be in a couple of years, or at least a few months. Thing is, an idea just came to me all of a sudden and I got really excited about it so I've already written the first chapter. I won't be posting it for a little while though (at least a few weeks) but I thought I'd give you a heads up that it's coming down the tracks.... Coming Soon... and all that.

Yay! Can't wait, I'm so excited. Happy you are writing it sooner than you intended. :) 

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Okay I decided to do a respost of my sixth fanfiction (Outsider)

I hated how I killed her off in my previous fanfiction (Outsider) because I got a harsh comment from a reader (Kmp1963) for how I had treated her in this fanfiction by killing her off but they were right so I don't blame them for speaking their own opinion, you know.

Here is what they said;

On 4/15/2015 at 11:41,  kmp1963 said: 

Well I was looking forward to a better ending to Ruby's story than the ugly crap the show gave her.

This definitely wasn't it.

And of course your precious Bricky comes out of it all smelling of roses.

How could you possibly have treated poor Rubes like you did in this appallingly angry story.

I had decided I won't be writing the sequel to The AfterMath as well. And I won't be writing my other fan fictions (Cyberbullied to Death and True Love). Sorry, guys :( 

Ruby was my favourite character. I hated how she left the show five years ago. I do hope one day, she may come back to the show but I think it must be unlikely... That's why I decided to do another fanfiction on her return to the Bay. But it won't be the same like my other fanfiction 'Outsiders' 

Keep in mind, some parts from my sixth Outsiders may be added in this fanfiction. But don't worry this won't be the same like the original one, I promise.

I PROMISE THIS FANFICTION WILL BE BETTER MORE THAN MY PREVIOUS FANFICTION! :wink: 

TITLE OF STORY: Outsider (REPOST)

TYPE OF FIC: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

MAIN CHARACTERS: Ruby, the Braxton clan and Ricky, Bianca, Linda, Denny and Alf, Irene, Roo, John and Marilyn, Leah, other characters involved.

GENRE: Tragedy and Drama, Family, Romance and Adventure, Teen

DOES IT CONTAINS SPOILERS? No

WARNINGS: Adult Themes, Violence/Death, Language and Sexual Content.

STORY BEGINNING READ-PROOFED? No

SUMMARY: Settled in 2013, Ruby returns to Summer Bay after spending five months in prison for causing Dexter’s car accident. On her return to Summer Bay, Ruby finds herself a outcast and shunned by almost everyone in the Bay who had turned against her because of her actions. Desperate to make amends with everyone she had hurt and let down, Ruby must learn how to forgive herself and let go of the past, and prove she had changed and turned over a new leaf. 

You shouldn't let a comment like that bring you down but it is your fanfiction so I look forward to reading it again :) 

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Okay I decided to do a respost of my sixth fanfiction (Outsider)

I hated how I killed her off in my previous fanfiction (Outsider) because I got a harsh comment from a reader (Kmp1963) for how I had treated her in this fanfiction by killing her off but they were right so I don't blame them for speaking their own opinion, you know.

Here is what they said;

On 4/15/2015 at 11:41,  kmp1963 said: 

Well I was looking forward to a better ending to Ruby's story than the ugly crap the show gave her.

This definitely wasn't it.

And of course your precious Bricky comes out of it all smelling of roses.

How could you possibly have treated poor Rubes like you did in this appallingly angry story.

I had decided I won't be writing the sequel to The AfterMath as well. And I won't be writing my other fan fictions (Cyberbullied to Death and True Love). Sorry, guys :( 

Ruby was my favourite character. I hated how she left the show five years ago. I do hope one day, she may come back to the show but I think it must be unlikely... That's why I decided to do another fanfiction on her return to the Bay. But it won't be the same like my other fanfiction 'Outsiders' 

Keep in mind, some parts from my sixth Outsiders may be added in this fanfiction. But don't worry this won't be the same like the original one, I promise.

I PROMISE THIS FANFICTION WILL BE BETTER MORE THAN MY PREVIOUS FANFICTION! :wink: 

TITLE OF STORY: Outsider (REPOST)

TYPE OF FIC: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

MAIN CHARACTERS: Ruby, the Braxton clan and Ricky, Bianca, Linda, Denny and Alf, Irene, Roo, John and Marilyn, Leah, other characters involved.

GENRE: Tragedy and Drama, Family, Romance and Adventure, Teen

DOES IT CONTAINS SPOILERS? No

WARNINGS: Adult Themes, Violence/Death, Language and Sexual Content.

STORY BEGINNING READ-PROOFED? No

SUMMARY: Settled in 2013, Ruby returns to Summer Bay after spending five months in prison for causing Dexter’s car accident. On her return to Summer Bay, Ruby finds herself a outcast and shunned by almost everyone in the Bay who had turned against her because of her actions. Desperate to make amends with everyone she had hurt and let down, Ruby must learn how to forgive herself and let go of the past, and prove she had changed and turned over a new leaf. 

You should write what you want too If you don't you won't want to see it to the the end As for the nasty comment that's only one opinion. For every person who doesn't like it there is always someone else who will like it

• 2 months later...

Archived