Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

On 7/12/2017 at 6:22 PM, Kellicopter said:

One question though, as I can't seem to find anything on the page about it - Are we allowed to introduce new characters? It's based on current characters but I wanted to bring in someone new as a significant character.

If you are really game then you can always include one or more characters from a different medium (whether it be television, movies or theatre) and then you can make it a cross-over fiction.... just a thought.

There are many cross-over fictions within the Fan Fiction forum from various authors. :wink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've just finished the first chapter of this fanfiction, I'm not going to do what I usually do which is write one chapter and post it instead I'm going to write the entire thing and the post the chapters every few days or something like that otherwise I get part through a fic and stop.

Title of story: Summer Bay’s Romeo and Juliet

Type of Fic: medium/long

BTTB Rating: T

Main Characters: Indi,Heath

Genre: Drama and Family, Romance, Friendship,

Does it contains spoilers: Nope

Warnings: Shouldn’t be any

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: The Walkers hate The Braxtons, it’s the unwritten law. Indi wouldn’t dream of spending time with a Braxton out of her own free will, especially the middle one, he’s the worst, right?

After I've written this I've also been thinking about getting 'Waking up in Vegas' out of the vault and finishing that, not sure about that yet!

31 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

So I've just finished the first chapter of this fanfiction, I'm not going to do what I usually do which is write one chapter and post it instead I'm going to write the entire thing and the post the chapters every few days or something like that otherwise I get part through a fic and stop.

Title of story: Summer Bay’s Romeo and Juliet

Type of Fic: medium/long

BTTB Rating: T

Main Characters: Indi,Heath

Genre: Drama and Family, Romance, Friendship,

Does it contains spoilers: Nope

Warnings: Shouldn’t be any

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: The Walkers hate The Braxtons, it’s the unwritten law. Indi wouldn’t dream of spending time with a Braxton out of her own free will, especially the middle one, he’s the worst, right?

After I've written this I've also been thinking about getting 'Waking up in Vegas' out of the vault and finishing that, not sure about that yet!

This sounds good Phoebe can't wait until you finish all the chapters and post it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Title of story PumpkinHead

Type of Fic: Short

BTTB Rating A

Main Characters: Irene Mick Ash Leah VJ

Genre Comedy

Does it contains spoilers: No

Warnings: Maybe will let you know at start of chapters

Story beginning read-proofed errr by me so it won't be a work of art standard by any means haha

Summary The after effects of cosuming anything pumpkin can bring out the worst of you

I wrote you a reply and then my phone just went and died on me. It was very witty, i can assure you... Unfortunately i can't remember what i said. Soooo.... looking forward to it! :lol: A Pembie story is always something to look forward to! :)

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

^Looking forward to it!

Thank you Red be ready its all going to be very silly

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

I wrote you a reply and then my phone just went and died on me. It was very witty, i can assure you... Unfortunately i can't remember what i said. Soooo.... looking forward to it! :lol: A Pembie story is always something to look forward to! :)

I have no doubt that what you wrote was witty because you are a witty kind of person

6 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had been thinking about restarting my older fanfiction (True Love) about Charlie and Joey's relationship. I had written it back in 2009 and posted it on the Charlie-joey.net website but I had it deleted because I wasn't happy with the direction I had taken it in.

I had been thinking about it lately really. I had Charlie/Joey as a couple in my two previous fan fictions (Love Child & Birthstone) And I decided I will be restarting my fanfiction True Love about them again :) 

Title of story: True Love

Type of Fic: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Charlie and Joey, Ruby, Irene and Alf, Roo, Marilyn, other characters involved. 

Genre: Drama and Family, Sexual content, Teen, Tragedy and Romance, Friendship, Adventure. 

Does it contains spoilers: No

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content, Swearing

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: It is about Charlie and Joey including their lives and adventures, families and friends in Summer Bay and etc...

What do you think of me restarting my old fanfiction, guys?? :D And here below is three things about what would happen next for my other upcoming fan fictions...

1) I will be writing it out after I finish my 'Betrayed and Humiliated' fanfiction.

2) And um...well the sequel for my fanfiction 'The AfterMath' I will be putting it on hold for now so I may write it out probably next year.

3) And I will not be writing my other fanfiction 'All In The Family' at all because I had ran out of ideas and etc...for it. Sorry about that, guys! 

I never read this the first time but I will read it when you post  it after you finish Betrayed and Humiliated :) 

Archived