Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Thanks Red! Can't wait to read yours either! :)

Thanks! I'm actually more than halfway through writing it as well, but I want to try and get it all done before I post it so I don't have to have any long gaps if something else ends up taking up my time.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Had been thinking about writing a fanfiction while I put the sequel to The AfterMath on hold for a while... :) 

This fanfiction will be different from my other fanfiction 'The Truth'

Title of story: Betrayed and Humiliated

Type of Fic: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Billie and VJ, Zac and Leah, Irene, Ash, other characters involved

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: VJ and Billie are happily engaged and looking forwards to their upcoming wedding but Billie is struggling to deal with the burden of her secret that VJ wasn't the father of her unborn child after she was attacked by Irene's son Mick and how she had gone to lengths to make sure her secret was safe forever without raising any suspicions. One day, Billie finally confides her secret in someone but little do she know she was beginning overheard and then hell will break loose when it is finally exposed in the worst way leaving VJ humiliated and betrayed after he learns the truth about his fiancee. How will VJ and Billie, their friends and families deal with the fallout of her secret beginning finally exposed?

6 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had been thinking about writing a fanfiction while I put the sequel to The AfterMath on hold for a while... :) 

This fanfiction will be different from my other fanfiction 'The Truth'

Main Characters: Billie and VJ, Zac and Leah, Irene, Ash, other characters involved

Summary: VJ and Billie are happily engaged and looking forwards to their upcoming wedding but Billie is struggling to deal with the burden of her secret that VJ wasn't the father of her unborn child after she was attacked by Irene's son Mick and how she had gone to lengths to make sure her secret was safe forever without raising any suspicions. One day, Billie finally confides her secret in someone but little do she know she was beginning overheard and then hell will break loose when it is finally exposed in the worst way leaving VJ humiliated and betrayed after he learns the truth about his fiancee. How will VJ and Billie, their friends and families deal with the fallout of her secret beginning finally exposed?

Oh this sounds interesting I can't wait to read it :)

13 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Interesting idea. Love Billie and VJ, so I'm looking forward to reading it! 

• 2 weeks later...

I always knew this area of the forum existed but for some reason never entered.
I found myself here the other day, and feel I have now been dragged in to the dark side. 

I'm currently unemployed with nothing to do except watch Jane the Virgin (which is about a romance writer to an extent) so I was in the mood and decided to give it a go. 

One question though, as I can't seem to find anything on the page about it - Are we allowed to introduce new characters? It's based on current characters but I wanted to bring in someone new as a significant character.

Other than that I guess I'll fill in the description bit?

Title of story: 
Past, Present and Future

Type of Fic:
Not sure what classes as what? I guess it depends how long I can drag it out for. :lol:

BTTB Rating: 
T

Main Characters: 
Morgan family and other halves mostly. With appearances for other bay residents.

Genre: Mystery, Teen, Romance

Does it contains spoilers: Current Aussie's no, UK viewers to an extent.

Warnings: None yet. 

Summary: 6 months after Brody's last hit, things seem a lot brighter in the Bay for the Morgan family. But with new relationships and jobs on top of Raffy's English project, will things stay simple?

I'm currently 4 pages deep, so will post when I have an answer to the question I guess.

3 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

One question though, as I can't seem to find anything on the page about it - Are we allowed to introduce new characters? It's based on current characters but I wanted to bring in someone new as a significant character.

Yes, you can. Most of my stories have original characters in them. No problem with that. 

There is a post called 'fan fiction rules' that will explain all the BTTB ratings. Have a look. It's basically to categorize how adult themed the story is. Can anyone read it, or is it for an older audience? 

Have a look at some other people's intros to get an idea of what yours is 

Sounds good! Looking forward to reading it! :wink:

14 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

I always knew this area of the forum existed but for some reason never entered.
I found myself here the other day, and feel I have now been dragged in to the dark side. 

I'm currently unemployed with nothing to do except watch Jane the Virgin (which is about a romance writer to an extent) so I was in the mood and decided to give it a go. 

Other than that I guess I'll fill in the description bit?

Title of story: 
Past, Present and Future

Type of Fic:
Not sure what classes as what? I guess it depends how long I can drag it out for. :lol:

BTTB Rating: 
No idea what this means, sorry!

Main Characters: 
Morgan family and other halves mostly. With appearances for other bay residents.

Genre: Mystery, Teen, Romance

Does it contains spoilers: Current Aussie's no, UK viewers to an extent.

Warnings: None yet. 

Summary: 6 months after Brody's last hit, things seem a lot brighter in the Bay for the Morgan family. But with new relationships and jobs on top of Raffy's English project, will things stay simple?

I'm currently 4 pages deep, so will post when I have an answer to the question I guess.

I'd be interested in reading I think everyone on here knows about my fascination with Brody 

7 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Yes, you can. Most of my stories have original characters in them. No problem with that. 

There is a post called 'fan fiction rules' that will explain all the BTTB ratings. Have a look. It's basically to categorize how adult themed the story is. Can anyone read it, or is it for an older audience? 

Have a look at some other people's intros to get an idea of what yours is 

Sounds good! Looking forward to reading it! :wink:

Cheers! I'd looked through them a few times, but only this time realised there was a click through link :lol: 

Just now, bijou said:

I'd be interested in reading I think everyone on here knows about my fascination with Brody 

Hahaha! You and me both. Not gonna lie, this was why I wanted to introduce a new character....I wanted it to be me :lol:

16 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

Cheers! I'd looked through them a few times, but only this time realised there was a click through link :lol: 

Hahaha! You and me both. Not gonna lie, this was why I wanted to introduce a new character....I wanted it to be me :lol:

Nothing wrong with that at all 

Archived