Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

On 21/11/2016 at 11:19 PM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Here is a ad for my eleventh fanfiction (sequel to Life At Summer Bay) :)

Title of story: Life Continues On (Sequel To Life At Summer Bay)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

Looking forward to the sequel, Jarlie :) Really enjoyed 'Life at Summer Bay', especially the cliffhanger ending, so it'll be good to see what happens next...

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home and Away Back to its roots. (Working Title)

Release: May 2017 (tentative)

Home and Away is going back to its roots, the love laughter etc. will be more then ever, fostering is back, diversity plays a role. It's modern, with classic Home and Away. The year is great, new families, and returning faces, the trouble is, a major death will shake the bay right to its core forever. Who dies?

What new buildings and houses will there be?

find out in my all new FanFiction 

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm going to regret posting this, because I might not start posting the actual story for a long time, meaning months rather than weeks.But I have started work on it so I'll give people a teaser:

Story Title: The Future is Here *Sequel to Look to the Future*
Type of story: Medium/long fic
Main Characters: Alf, Leah, Zac, VJ, Billie, Olivia, Matt, Evelyn, Josh, Maddy, Oscar, Hunter, Phoebe, Mason and many more
BTTB rating: T/A
Genre: Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: Moderate to strong sexual content
Summary: Approximately ten years from the end of Look to the Future and news brings several former residents back to Summer Bay.What have they been up to since they were last there?And what awaits them?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Decided to post a ad for my twelfth fanfiction :) Will be posting it soon as possible after I finish my fanfiction 'The AfterMath' 

Title of story: Life Continues On At Summer Bay.

Type of Fic: Med/Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Alf, Roo, Zac and Leah, VJ, Hunter, Oscar, Evelyn, Matt, Irene, Joey, Ash, Billie, Olivia, John, Marilyn, Skye, Kyle, Linda, Ricky, Casey and Melissa, Nate, Kat, Leo, Brett, and Tori, Justin and Kylie, Mila, other characters involved.  

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen, Mystery

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: It's about the lives and adventures of the residents. Everyone in Summer Bay had been moving on with their lives and going on with life since the events of 'The Aftermath.'

Sounds interesting I look forward to reading this Sarah :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm more than halfway through writing this, but with two stories on the go at the moment I'll have to wait to post it. Thought I'd give you a little preview... 

Title: SPIKED

Type of Fic: Short / Medium Fiction

Main Characters: Brody, Tori, Justin, Mason, Raffy, Phoebe, and other main characters.

Genre: Mystery

BTTB Rating:  A

Does it contain spoilers: No

Warnings: ADULT THEMES!

Summary: Brody is dazed and confused in hospital after a very strange evening in the restaurant. His immediate reaction worries his family, and his behaviour afterwards is even stranger. What happened to him that night and how will they deal with the aftermath?

N.B. In this reality, the drug storyline has never happened, so we’re basically picking up from where we were a few months ago...

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

I'm more than halfway through writing this, but with two stories on the go at the moment I'll have to wait to post it. Thought I'd give you a little preview... 

Main Characters: Brody, Tori, Justin, Mason, Raffy, Phoebe, and other main characters.

Summary: Brody is dazed and confused in hospital after a very strange evening in the restaurant. His immediate reaction worries his family, and his behaviour afterwards is even stranger. What happened to him that night and how will they deal with the aftermath?

N.B. In this reality, the drug storyline has never happened, so we’re basically picking up from where we were a few months ago...

Looking forward to it!

10 hours ago, Ludub said:

You have truly Spiked my interest :D

Archived