Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

20 minutes ago, Iluvlucas said:

Title of story: The Camping Trip

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: T/A

Main Characters: Kyle, Casey, Phoebe, Evelyn, Oscar, Matt, Sasha, Xavier, April, Belle, Aden, Josh, Tamara and Maddy

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen, Tragedy, Mystery

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and not really sure yet Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: What was meant to be a fun birthday camping trip turned into heartbreak and tragedy. When the teens from Summer Bay decided to go camping, no one expected the trip to take a turn for the worst. Will anyone find them before its to late?

I will absolutely read this! :wub: A cast of so many of my favourites! Especially Aden and Belle! Yay! :) Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching Episode 6517 here in New Zealand, I decided to do a fanfiction what would happens next after VJ went off at Billie.

I decided to name this fanfiction 'The Truth' but I dunno, why, lol. :P

i will be writing my new fanfiction All In the Family fanfiction later on soon as possible, I promise :) Because I am still figuring out what to write in the new chapter for 'All In The Family' so I decided to put it on hold for a while for now.

My fanfiction 'The Truth' will be my tenth fanfiction.

This episode I had watched earlier gave me a idea to write a fanfiction about what would happen next after VJ's outburst towards Billie.

Title of story: The Truth 

Type of Fic: Short/Med Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Billie and VJ, Zac and Leah, Irene, Ash, other characters involved

Genre: Drama and Family, Adult Themes, Sexual content

Does it contains spoilers: Yes for UK viewers (It happens around the events of Episode 6517)

Warnings: Language and swearing

Summary: Billie is left reeling at what VJ said to her after how he is sick of getting pushed around by a needy girlfriend and blames his current state on a kid he didn't ask for. What if VJ's outburst causes Billie to reveal the truth about the baby thats leaves him reeling? How would Billie's family and friends react when it was all revealed? Will they forgive her for keeping them in the dark about who the father of her baby was? Will VJ and Billie reunite for the sake of the baby?

1 minute ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

After watching Episode 6517 here in New Zealand, I decided to do a fanfiction what would happens next after VJ went off at Billie.

I decided to name this fanfiction 'The Truth' but I dunno, why, lol. :P I know I should have done a ad about it but I wasn't bothered to do one.

i will be writing my new fanfiction All In the Family fanfiction later on soon as possible, I promise :) 

This episode I had watched earlier gave me a idea to write a fanfiction about what would happen next after VJ's outburst towards Billie.

Title of story: The Truth 

Type of Fic: Short/Med Fic

Main Characters: Billie and VJ, Zac and Leah, Irene, Ash, other characters involved

Genre: Drama and Family, Adult Themes, Sexual content

Does it contains spoilers: Yes for UK viewers (It happens around the events of Episode 6517)

Warnings: Language and swearing

Summary: Billie is left reeling at what VJ said to him after how he is sick of getting pushed around by a needy girlfriend and blames his current state on a kid he didn't ask for. What if VJ's outburst causes Billie to reveal the truth about the baby thats leaves him reeling? How would Billie's family and friends react when it was all revealed? Will they forgive her for keeping them in the dark about who the father of her baby was? Will VJ and Billie reunite for the sake of the baby?

I look forward to reading this Sarah :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm back! And I have an idea for a story bouncing around in my head, I thought I should see if anyone would be interested first!\

Title of story:  Waking up in Vegas
Type of Fic: medium/long
BTTB Rating: G/T
Main Characters: Evelyn, Matt,
Genre:  Drama and Family, Romance, Friendship, Teen
Does it contains spoilers: Nope
Warnings:  No
Story beginning read-proofed?: No
Summary: When one or two 'end of school' drinks turns into a marriage things could be easily fixed but one of them just won't sign the papers.

8 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Well I'm back! And I have an idea for a story bouncing around in my head, I thought I should see if anyone would be interested first!\

Summary: When one or two 'end of school' drinks turns into a marriage things could be easily fixed but one of them just won't sign the papers.

Oh,what an interesting idea! Absolutely love it! I'll definitely read this! 

28 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Oh what a great idea! I would definitely read it!

2 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Sounds good!

17 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Looking forwards to read it :) xx

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a ad for my eleventh fanfiction (sequel to Life At Summer Bay) :)

Title of story: Life Continues On (Sequel To Life At Summer Bay)

Type of Fic: Med/Long Fic

Main Characters: Ash, Billie, Irene, Joey and Olivia, Ricky, Kyle, Linda, John and Marilyn, Skye, Zac and Leah, Roo, Alf, Matt, VJ and Hunter, Oscar and Evelyn, Justin, Kylie, Mila, Brett, Tori, other characters involved...

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen, Betrayal

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Summary: Summer Bay is left reeling with shock after they learn about the terrible attack on Debbie and Josh. How will the react to the news that one of their own is responsible for what happened to Simon and Lucy Ashford 11 years ago including he had killed the guy who was responsible for the deaths of his fiancee and unborn child, and that he had attacked his family? How will Ash and Billie, Ricky and Adam, Cheryl and Connie cope with the fact that their childhood friend and neighbour is not who they think he was? Will Andy get caught? Who will survive/die from the horrific attack they had suffered at his hands in the finale chapter of 'Life At Summer Bay?' 

3 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Here is a ad for my eleventh fanfiction (sequel to Life At Summer Bay) :)

Title of story: Life Continues On (Sequel To Life At Summer Bay)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

Main Characters: Ash, Billie, Irene, Joey and Olivia, Ricky, Kyle, Linda, John and Marilyn, Skye, Zac and Leah, Roo, Alf, Matt, VJ and Hunter, Oscar and Evelyn, Justin, Kylie, Mila, Brett, Tori, other characters involved...

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen, Betrayal

Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Summary: Summer Bay is left reeling with shock after they learn about the terrible attack on Debbie and Josh. How will the react to the news that one of their own is responsible for what happened to Simon and Lucy Ashford 11 years ago including he had killed the guy who was responsible for the deaths of his fiancee and unborn child, and that he had attacked his family? How will Ash and Billie, Ricky and Adam, Cheryl and Connie cope with the fact that their childhood friend and neighbour is not who they think he was? Will Andy get caught? Who will survive/die from the horrific attack they had suffered at his hands in the finale chapter of 'Life At Summer Bay?' 

I look forward to reading this Sarah I enjoy your  fanfictions :)

Archived